Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing major, but latest Tweets from Celestalon:

Originally Posted by @Celestalon
    Hoping for an answer. I <3 Arc Torrent on my healadin for the mana return. Still happen in WoD? Or all pally specs getting HP?
    All Paladins get Holy Power instead of Mana. Holy Power will be more valuable, though.

will it still do aoe silence or will it just be a resource gain?
    Still does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Nothing major, but latest Tweets from Celestalon:

Originally Posted by @Celestalon
    Hoping for an answer. I <3 Arc Torrent on my healadin for the mana return. Still happen in WoD? Or all pally specs getting HP?
    All Paladins get Holy Power instead of Mana. Holy Power will be more valuable, though.

will it still do aoe silence or will it just be a resource gain?
    Still does that.
    Hmmm, Holy Power being more valuable implies that HP finishers will be bigger (which seems to run counter to what people are expecting) or we'll generate it slower (which would be horrible).

Either way, gaining some HP on a 2 minute cooldown isn't great but Blood Elves get a dps/hps passive now too anyway.

Deleted
    Sounds like HS will lose its ability to generate holy power. Atleast thats the only way I can see 1 holy power being better than the mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Sounds like HS will lose its ability to generate holy power. Atleast thats the only way I can see 1 holy power being better than the mana.
    The impression I get from the quote isn't that 1HP will be better than the mana, but that HP in general we be better than it is now. It's a lot to read into a pretty abstract quote though.

Which would make the cast times on finishers even worse, since now you have to both cast to generate and finish. I don't see that happening though.

10+ Year Old Account
    They think that it will be better. Highly doubt it will actually be better.
    Last edited by Freia; 2014-03-13 at 03:33 AM.

Wow guys lots of speculation on a couple of lines. Heh

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    A short statement can imply many things. If there was a twitter along the lines of "Paladin healing will be reduced by 50% overall" + "Paladin healing will be all about single target heals" you can bet there's going to be a lot of discussion even if it's just "a couple of lines".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    A short statement can imply many things. If there was a twitter along the lines of "Paladin healing will be reduced by 50% overall" + "Paladin healing will be all about single target heals" you can bet there's going to be a lot of discussion even if it's just "a couple of lines".
    None of those things are happening though, quite the drama king/queen aren't we? No offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't blame people; Blizzard is dripping out WoD information like frozen molasses. Any bit of info to speculate on feels better than sitting around totally in the dark, especially after the currently-ominous Watercooler.

It's a speculation/discussion thread; of course it's going to attract the players who like to discuss and speculate.

Obviously Tweets are too vague to trust, but you could interpret it that @CT thinks 1 HP is good enough in WoD to compete with what other classes get from Arcane Torrent, which is interesting.
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2014-03-13 at 12:54 PM.

Blizzard is dripping out WoD information like frozen molasses.
    Ha! Such a great analogy!

None of those things are happening though, quite the drama king/queen aren't we? No offense.
    The entire point of speculation is being drama kings and queens about what may happen. You don't complain about getting wet when you step into an ocean.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The couple of lines talk about the value of our key resource potentially being much increased in WoD. It's not like it's a couple of lines about a rabbit or something.

If they make it a separate button I'd rather they just make it a unique spell too. Beacon-flavored, but its own distinct thing.

Having 2 buttons that apply separate copies of the exact same ability is Godzilla-vs-Tokyo level of 'clunk'.
    And yet it's far less clunky than having to cast beacon twice every time because the one you want fixed is constantly moving.

What I'd rather see from that talent is making beacon deal out an additional x% of healing transferred as splash healing out from the beacon, similar to daybreak. But sadly I know that probably won't happen with smart heals being under the microscope. Though I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't "smart"...

Like the holy light glyph in wrath?

Deleted
    Celestalon is more wrong then right when it comes to comparisons in my experience. 3% mana will beat 1 Holy Power every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Like the holy light glyph in wrath?
    Loved the hell out of that glyph. It was often enough to be bombing the tanks and then incidentally healing the melee so persistent damage like Sappiron weren't much of a problem.

But I'm pretty sure we won't be getting any passive AoE or smart heals, much less a combination of them even if it is "relatively" weak.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2014-03-15 at 03:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

No, I'm sure we won't be getting that, but it would be nice for healing separate stacked groups (ranged and melee). It wouldn't even be that game breaking, as long as we're living in a world with infinite mushrooms still

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    No, I'm sure we won't be getting that, but it would be nice for healing separate stacked groups (ranged and melee). It wouldn't even be that game breaking, as long as we're living in a world with infinite mushrooms still
    Yeah if druids get to still have infinite, smart healing mushrooms I'm pretty sure we can ask for a holy light glyph like in wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Celestalon is more wrong then right when it comes to comparisons in my experience. 3% mana will beat 1 Holy Power every day of the week.
    You get the 3% mana as well. That's how it works at the moment for MWs at least. 3% mana as well as 1 chi.