Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe Edition Retired, Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits

Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe Edition Heading into the Blizzard Archive
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    In approximately one week (no sooner than March 10), the Mists of Pandaria Digital Deluxe edition will be earning a bit of much-deserved rest in the Blizzard Archive. If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your standard edition for the in-game extras or contemplating coming back to the game to check out the latest content, you might want to consider snagging the Digital Deluxe Edition now before it heads into the vaults.

If you already own the standard edition of Mists of Pandaria and are interested in upgrading, you can head over to your account management page to do so now. The Digital Deluxe edition might come back out of the archive in the future, but even the jinyu waterspeakers don’t know if or when.

The Digital Deluxe edition of Mists of Pandaria includes the Imperial Quilen Mount, the Lucky Quilen Cub pet, a Mists of Pandaria–themed Diablo III banner sigil and accent, and Horde- and Alliance-themed StarCraft II portraits. Learn more about the Digital Deluxe Edition here.

Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’re planning some changes to racial traits for Warlords of Draenor. We recently posted a Dev Watercooler (Pruning the Garden of War) that dives deeper into the philosophy behind these changes, and now we wanted to give you the full details of what’s coming.

In order to keep racials more in line with one another, we’ve decided to bring down a couple of high outliers, then establish a fair baseline and bring the other racials up to that. We’re accomplishing this by improving old passives, replacing obsolete ones, and adding a few new ones where necessary. Ultimately, our goal is to achieve much better parity among races.

There aren’t any current plans to change Pandaren or Worgen racials.

Blood Elf
    • Arcane Acuity is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike chance by 1%.
    • Arcane Torrent now restores 20 Runic Power for Death Knights (up from 15 Runic Power), 1 Holy Power for Paladins, or 3% of Mana for Mage, Priest, Warlocks (up from 2% of Mana). Other aspects of the ability remain unchanged.

Draenei
    • Heroic Presence has been redesigned. It no longer increases Hit by 1%, and instead increases Strength, Agility, and Intellect, scaling with character level.
    • Gift of the Naaru now heals for the same amount over 5 seconds (down from 15 seconds).

Dwarf
    • Crack Shot has been removed (was 1% Expertise with ranged weapons).
    • Mace Specialization (was 1% Expertise with maces) has been replaced with Might of the Mountain.
      • Might of the Mountain is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing dealt by 2%.
    • Stoneform now also removes magic and curse effects in addition to poison, disease, and bleed effects, along with reducing damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds. It remains unusable while CC'd.

Gnome
    • Expansive Mind now increases maximum Mana, Energy, Rage, and Runic Power by 5% instead of only increasing maximum Mana.
    • Escape Artist’s cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute (down from 1.5 minutes).
    • Shortblade Specialization (was 1% Expertise with one-handed swords and daggers) has been replaced with Nimble Fingers.
      • Nimble Fingers is a new racial passive ability that increases Haste by 1%.

Goblin
    • Time is Money now grants a 1% increase to Haste (up from only attack speed and spell haste).

Human
    • Mace Specialization has been removed (was 1% Expertise with maces).
    • Sword Specialization has been removed (was 1% Expertise with swords).
    • The Human Spirit has been redesigned. It no longer increases Spirit by 3%, and instead now increases two secondary stats by an amount scaling with character level. You can choose which two secondary stats it increases. This has not yet been implemented.

Night Elf
    • Quickness now also increases movement speed by 2% in addition to increasing Dodge chance by 2%.
    • Touch of Elune is a new passive ability which increases Haste by 1% at night, and Critical Strike Chance by 1% during the day.

Orc
    • Axe Specialization has been removed (was 1% Expertise with axes).
    • Hardiness now reduces the duration of Stun effects by 10% (down from 15%).

Tauren
    • Brawn is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing done by 2%.
    • Endurance now increases Stamina by an amount scaling with character level, instead of increasing Base Health by 5%.

Troll
    • Berserking now increases Haste by 15% (down from 20%).
    • Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20% instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.
    • Dead Eye has been removed (was 1% Expertise with ranged weapons).

Undead
    • Will of the Forsaken’s cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes (up from 2 minutes).

these changes look really fair to me, also i wonder if that means boosted 90's and preorders will be here in the next few weks along with the beta

I will forever be vocal about how absolutely silly the Night Elf one is. From a minmax perspective, one stat will /always/ be better. We will continue to see a sea of Worgen Druid in progression raiding on ally side because I dont want to look for a daytime raiding guild for that 1% extra minmaxing.

(Im refering to just my class in it's current state, yes, but it doesn't change the fact that having racials that change every X amount of hours are silly.)

lol now All Alliance Racials are better then horde ones yay for balancing the races. nah lets just make Ally have OP PVP AND PVE Racials whilst removing/nerfing Horde ones

Went from being pretty sure I'll make my Shaman a Dwarf come WoD, to being absolutely certain after seeing these changes.

Deleted
    "The Digital Deluxe edition might come back out of the archive in the future, but even the jinyu waterspeakers don’t know if or when."

Why don't they just remove it without the hope of it coming back. Pretty lame and sounds like a huge money grab

I was hoping there were some changes in here, but alas, everything was already known via tweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I give up on this game. Really, a nerf to Will of the Forsaken while Every Man for Himself is untouched? REALLY?

I get Berserking needed to be nerfed. I get that a lot of Alliance races needed better racials. But fucking REALLY? You give Humans a better version of the Undead racial, and then you NERF THE UNDEAD RACIAL TO HIGH HELL and leave the BETTER VERSION alone?

Fuck this.
    All that rage over a racial. Seriously the Horde racials were still always better then the Alliance's.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Touch of Elune is a new passive ability which increases Haste by 1% at night, and Critical Strike Chance by 1% during the day.
    so can we say night and day are back ??

come on blizz do DO IT !

Deleted
    BELF RACIAL:
    Arcane Torrent now restores 20 Runic Power for Death Knights (up from 15 Runic Power), 1 Holy Power for Paladins, or 3% of Mana for Mage, Priest, Warlocks (up from 2% of Mana). Other aspects of the ability remain unchanged.

WoW, Sacrebleu! Are you kidding me, restores 1 HOLY POWER FOR MY UBER OP HOLY PALADIN? I'm gonna jump off a cliff from happiness. Totally OP compared to new buffed DWARF racial. Haha this game is a joke, seriously, 1 holy power every 2min(?) vs removes every shit debuff from the game and increases ur armor. Belfs op, nerf now.

I give up on this game. Really, a nerf to Will of the Forsaken while Every Man for Himself is untouched? REALLY?

I get Berserking needed to be nerfed. I get that a lot of Alliance races needed better racials. But fucking REALLY? You give Humans a better version of the Undead racial, and then you NERF THE UNDEAD RACIAL TO HIGH HELL and leave the BETTER VERSION alone?

Fuck this.
    You do know that WOTF will now not share a cooldown (or at least be on cooldown for 2 min after trinket use, but be up afterwards). And they are still looking at EMFH , so far undecided if it will be changed / removed / given to all classes (and thus undead losing WOTF)

Fuck this.
    Whoaa.. calm down bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    All that rage over a racial. Seriously the Horde racials were still always better then the Alliance's.
    Oh I didn't realise that the solution to one side being overtuned was to crush theirs and buff the others; my mistake for having a tiny bit of common sense. I guess we have to factor in that you want to be a super special RP hero and be able to have better racials too.

Quick everyone back to alliance for pvpz now

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    "The Digital Deluxe edition might come back out of the archive in the future, but even the jinyu waterspeakers don’t know if or when."

Why don't they just remove it without the hope of it coming back. Pretty lame and sounds like a huge money grab
    Honestly.. why does every other comment here has to be about money?

Deleted
    Why nerf undead trinket and buff gnome?

Deleted
    Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20% instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.

Lol OP racial.. imagine it with heirlooms + perks lol 100% inc

10+ Year Old Account
    $39.99 for the boxed one at Gamestop.... http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/wor...edition/103752

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelfpain View Post
    Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20% instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.

Lol OP racial.. imagine it with heirlooms + perks lol 100% inc
    yes but useless on 100 lvl. Draenei on the other hands seems sweet!

Deleted

Fuck this.
    Making an absolute arse out of yourself in public. Well done. Clean all that froth away from your mouth.

Some good changes there Blizz, I approve.