10+ Year Old Account

Would It Be A Good Idea? [Blacksmithing]

So, I just had a thought, my main character is a Blacksmith(600), so why cant I repair my own gear? Or another persons gear? How would you guys react to being able to repair your own gear? I'd personally like to be able to do so
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I would love to -

even better - put up a little robot for repair with the money earned from other ppl using it gives you money or a portion of it.

Never understood why we can craft this super duper epic cool purple gear, but we cant fix it ourselves?
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely agree there. Like, if I craft myself a pair of gloves. Why shouldn't I be able to fix them again? I mean, I know how they're made, no? I could perhaps see an issue with, let's say you craft a couple of gloves who got spikes on the knuckles. But due to tanking a raidboss, you lost all the spikes. So you would have to craft new spikes to attach to the knuckles again. And that would require material.. but those things should be extra, like enchantment or/and whatnot.

If they could make equipment durability work slower, they could make repairing the job of the respective crafting profession. They can even make armor kits that sell on the AH to repair gear.
    Chronomancer Club