This week me and my companion (UH DK) started playing 2's as we are looking for a healer to play with us. (I know, 2's, but please leave all those comments behind.) As we've been playing 2's, here are some questions that I come up with:
1. Talent question: lvl 30 talents (Fist of Justice, Repentance, Evil is a Point of View)
As for standard, I play with FoJ. I mostly will play FoJ when I know I won't get it off (like against rogue teams that tunnel you for the whole game). Yesterday we played like 5 times against warrior + healer and from my experience I was able to get the fear off quite much. My dk was able to grip the warr of me, followed by a fear and eventually Blinding Light whilst we are taking down the healer. Do you guys know any other comps/classes on which I should try to get the fears off? I think Evil is a Point of View, can really be OP when you can cast it off.
About Repentance, I am not so sure. I never use it, unless you guys give me a reason to use it right now.
2. Talent question: lvl 60 talents (Clemency, Hand of Purity & Unbreakable Spirit)
As for standard, I play with Clemency. Trying to switch to Unbreakable Spirit when we face comps off which I think they'll go on me.
About the Hand of Purity I am unsure and I don't know pretty well when to use it. Can you guys give me your insights of when to use US & HoP?
3. Talent question: lvl 90 talent (Holy Prism, Light's Hammer & Excecution Sentence)
Now I always use Holy Prism, as I like it very much. For me it's a nice filler that gives me some nice healing too. Should I give up this filler for a more bursty talent aka Execution Sentence?
4. Compo advice: as for 3's, we are currently looking for any healers to play with. Right now we are experimenting with rdruid but I heard of some ppl that rshaman will be our best shot. What do you guys think about this?
5. DK question: when we face a caster cleave (double mage, Lock+Spriest,...) sometimes my dk takes Anti-Magic Zone.
My question is: when should he use it, as it's only lasts for 3 seconds. Right now we try to get it off as soon as a mage gets me into a Deep Freeze. Any suggestions I can get here?
Anyways, that's it, I would like any kind of reaction and am willing to learn, so please help out this retadin!
- - - Updated - - -