Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the world being in the state it's in, no one can be a "child" anymore. You either grow up, or become zombie food. Clem, thanks to Lee, has grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That was Season 1. We are now on Season 2 Episode 2. In Season 2, you play as Clem.
    Oh, thanks. Now to get the 2nd Chapter.

The game is so good it kinda makes the show look like a joke. In the game I actually really cared for Lee and Clem, unlike Rick and Carl who are just damn whiny and annoying every damn time.

I expect the whole cast of 400 Days will show up eventually. Looking forward to Nate

Deleted
    If you liked the song in the closing credits (no spoilers, it's a cover of "In the Pines") then they've released it with a full quality free download - http://telltalegames.bandcamp.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking Bonnie the bitch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The game is so good it kinda makes the show look like a joke. In the game I actually really cared for Lee and Clem, unlike Rick and Carl who are just damn whiny and annoying every damn time.

I expect the whole cast of 400 Days will show up eventually. Looking forward to Nate
    Yeah, and I'm back the the impression of "nobody is safe" like I got from The Walking Dead comics. You meet people, and you get to like them just to have them killed or disappear, maybe even in a way that could have been prevented.

I have gone back multiple times and played through the chapters again and again to see if I could change the outcome. I'm mad that Matt dying was a permanent event, I think they could have had it go both ways and still made the story make sense.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you liked the song in the closing credits (no spoilers, it's a cover of "In the Pines") then they've released it with a full quality free download - http://telltalegames.bandcamp.com/
    Nice find. I really like this version.

Maybe some interesting things to know incase you missed out in some stuff based on your choices:

- It doesn't matter much if you went with either Nick or Pete at the end of episode 1. The only major difference is that you get a different beginning in a different location with just different dialogue. Pete will die either way, and Nick will survive and move on with the group.

- Taking the watch from episode 1 turns out to be a good thing. After Nick shot Matthew on the bridge, he sits on a bench and when you talk to him, he's looking at his pulse to see what time it is. He notices he left the watch in the cabin, but if Clementine took it you can choose to give it to him and still keep it. If you give it to him he'll be overjoyed, since its a gift from Pete and it'l be something to remember him by.

- Nick can die in this episode. After Walter finds the knife Clementine had in her bagpack, she asks Clementine if Nick is a good guy or if he is ''just like everyone else''. If you pick that he's just like everyone else, Walter is filled with rage towards Nick and he won't save him from the walker that was about to kill Nick.

- Alvin can also die in this episode. If Clementine chooses to find Luke and Kenny instead of surrendering, she has the option to tell kenny to take the shot and try to shoot Carver. If you choose that, the shot will hit Carver in the shoulder and he'll fall on the ground, but then stands back up and shoots Alvin in the head. If Clementine chooses to surrender to Carver, he'll take Alvin hostage in order to get Kenny to surrender. If Clementine chooses to do nothing instead of charging Carver, he will execute Alvin.

Some nice changes if you didn't know it yet.