LVL100 ETC and new models?

Will the Level 100th Elite Tauren Chieftain get new models in WoD?
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Yes(?) as every single model will be updated

Deleted
    ....why this thread?

They have their own custom animations and ONLY them. So I'm curious if they'll be updated since they have no real part in lore.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    They have their own custom animations and ONLY them. So I'm curious if they'll be updated since they have no real part in lore.
    They do have a part, though it isn't the most visible. Nothing they do is outside the bounds of canon, and they interact with the Horde Children's Day event. I'd be surprised if they didn't get updates, being somewhat akin to unofficial mascots at this point, showing up in both Hearthstone and HotS.

I think the answer is; nobody knows for sure, but I would think that they will get updated

There models were updated recently werent they?

Quote Originally Posted by Strydr0 View Post
    There models were updated recently werent they?
    Only the player models and mobs but the ETC are their whole own thing. no one else has their animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be updated, they do have their own animations, but they're also still using the current models as bases, which would mean when they "flip the switch" to the new models, they would (or at least should, unless there's something else specific going on with them, i.e. They're tagged as a separate model a la Alpha Human models in Wailing Caverns) be affected too. They may end up having some animation issues, due to this, but Blizzard said in an interview (I think it was the WoWsource one right after Blizzcon? with the Female Undead reveal) that they have people who basically check every NPC in-game with custom animations (There are a few) to make sure that nothing went haywire with the switch, I imagine that the L100ETC would fall into this category.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed. They should be able to just drop in the new art, maybe tweak some weighting.

Pretty confident they'll be updated.

It may take awhile for the entire band to be updated as their Rhythm guitarist is slated last for a model update.

Quote Originally Posted by militaryspartan View Post
    Pretty confident they'll be updated.

It may take awhile for the entire band to be updated as their Rhythm guitarist is slated last for a model update.
    http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...-Panther-8.jpg Blood elf male model already updated.