Tips for My monk, AoE(Mobs) vs Single Target (Boss)

Hi, Im playing D3, and it's quite fun.. First time i've ever played.

I'm level 45 after 1 day.. on hardcore / hard i think.. Haven't died yet. =P

Can I get some tips for the best AoE talents to choose
    as well as
    the best Single Target for Boss,

BTW, i also play with a friend .. they are a Barbarian..

I like healing.. but I also like AoE.. as well..

So please tell me at 60.. whats the best talents to use for AoE Mobs, and Single Target *Boss*

thanks

Deleted
    for me i'm using

hundred fists: fists of fury
    exploding palm: flesh is weak
    sweeping wind: blade storm
    dashing strike: quicksilver
    mystic ally: fire ally
    mantra of healing: boon of inspiration

been going pretty well for me, has decent single target damage and the more mobs the better as exploding palm will hurt the boss too when they blow up. i also pick the passives as the one that increases armour based on dexterity, increases spirit regen and lowers mantra costs, and something else. once exploding palm is applied not much else uses your spirit because sweeping wind won't need to be reapplied often, so mantra spam to keep a shield up nearly all the time.

also it's really fun, and fire allys can be quite powerful when triggered ^^ hope it helps, i'm fairly new myself but this build is a blast

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/t.../hero/29468573

This is the build i use. However, if you dont have much holy damage on your gear i suggest changing seven sided strike to either sweeping winds or serenity.

Deleted
    yeah as an update to what i previously said, you really should stack on 'increase (insert elemental here) damage by x% items', they make a world of difference. right now i've got a lightning build, replacing mystic ally with cyclone strike lightning, and changed sweeping wind to the lightning rune and WotHF to Dashing strike, with lightning.

stacking elemental modifiers really improves your dps, definitely recommend trying to get some items with that on it

God... My Monk (level 50 first char I made) is so unstuff ... I just can't play it. So useless and hit like ... well I do no damage so I hit like... nothing !

Homophobia is so gay.