Show achievements you've earned on this character

Title says most of it. Is it possible (or are there even addons?) that only shows achievement you've earned on X character.
    For example I've changed my main and the thing is that i want to collect all achievements on my new main. I know it's kinda
    weird but i really want to earn those achievement on my new main that I've already earn on some other characters.

At the moment it's kinda irritating to have to go through every single achievement and check if you've completed it on this character or not

Their's a setting in general to show them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The only thing i found was Display only character achievements to others, is there anything els?

In the in-game achievements panel there's a pulldown in the upper right to show 'all/completed/not completed' achievements. If you select 'not completed', you can see the achievements that the character hasn't completed, even if a different character on the account has completed them.

Altoholic shows this i belive, probably OverAchiver too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toasttemp View Post
    In the in-game achievements panel there's a pulldown in the upper right to show 'all/completed/not completed' achievements. If you select 'not completed', you can see the achievements that the character hasn't completed, even if a different character on the account has completed them.
    I just looked and this doesn't seem to work for me. It still showed achievements as 'non-greyed out' even though the character I was on hasn't earned some of them. This option also doesn't work for Feats of Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I just looked and this doesn't seem to work for me. It still showed achievements as 'non-greyed out' even though the character I was on hasn't earned some of them. This option also doesn't work for Feats of Strength.
    Every achievement listed when you select the Incomplete option has not been earned by that character, doesn't matter if they're greyed out or not. As for the Feats of Strength thing that's probably because Feats of Strength typically account-wide. I'd have to check to see if my ICHYOTSOHAIA achievement I got on my Druid is visible on all of my characters or not but I don't think it was.