Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    That was amazing! was the frog in the video a hylek? I only played guild wars up to like lvl 10ish.
    Although Hylek are certainly frog-like and no one can deny their inherent frogginess, I think it's more of a nod to The Frog.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Figures. I have two Sylvari and guess which personal story path I didn't pick. :P
    If I remember correctly it's the path: "where life goes..."

Figures. I have two Sylvari and guess which personal story path I didn't pick. :P
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Where_Life_Goes

You can follow the links to read the entire chain, the quest doesn't actually give a lot of information. He headed into the Maguuma to find his tree, but I don't really recall him specifically mentioning Magus Falls or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Where_Life_Goes

You can follow the links to read the entire chain, the quest doesn't actually give a lot of information. He headed into the Maguuma to find his tree, but I don't really recall him specifically mentioning Magus Falls or anything.
    Magus Falls is an area where some players on the official forums speculate the other pale tree to be. I think it had something to do with this dialogue:

Malyck: Tree? I know no Pale Tree. I have had no Dream. My first memory begins two weeks ago. I was lying by a river, staring up at an arched bridge.
    Malyck: I was injured, and I wandered the forest from there, following the river until the Wardens found me and took me in.
    Trahearne: No Dream? Perhaps you have only forgotten it. If you were badly injured, your memories could be damaged or lost. Perhaps if we look into the Dream itself, we could find them.
    Caithe: Or we could follow the river and locate the place Malyck describes. Maybe we'll meet someone who knows him and memory will return on its own.
    Malyck: I must know who I am, to fight the Nightmare Court. Valiant, I trust you. Which do you think is the best method to find the truth.

From "An Unknown Soul"
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Well they did say that after LS is over, they're going to take a brake and then come back with a big patch which introduces features which usually get released in expansions in other games. For example: Races/classes/zones/dungeons etc. Im guessing we get a patch with many sweets.

Didn't they say features patch, not content patch? Most of what you listed I'd classify as content.

I'm expecting a QoL/balancing patch and nothing more.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Didn't they say features patch, not content patch? Most of what you listed I'd classify as content.

I'm expecting a QoL/balancing patch and nothing more.
    Pretty much what Lane said. And I'm not sure they said things you'd expect to get in an expansion in specific regard to the features patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's going to be a helluvalot of features then, that gap represents close to a 1/3 of the code that's currently in the game.
    Valar morghulis

Isn't the games codes like 50k? Then this gab showed up which is on 13k?

10+ Year Old Account
    More code revealed in today's patch.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...om_battle_for/
    Valar morghulis