Is there still a way to contact blizzard via phone?

I need help with something, but I don't want the standard form response I'm bound to get if I submit a ticket. Been playing this game since 05 and I've found Blizzards track record with answering tickets to be shaky at best. Their phone support always seemed to be pretty good after you waited eleventy hours in the queue.

Trying to find their number but the best I've found is a submit your ticket and we will call you (but this is greyed out every single time)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    get a gun and a senator in front of the muzzle and BAM, blizz on the line

Quote Originally Posted by AusSpyder View Post
    Trying to find their number but the best I've found is a submit your ticket and we will call you (but this is greyed out every single time)
    That means your issue isn't important enough to warrent inmidiate phone support and that's also the reason it works like it does now. To keep people from clogging phone support with unimportant shit, leaving time for the support people to actually help people who need it. Working as intended. Put in a ticket and practice some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    That means your issue isn't important enough to warrent inmidiate phone support and that's also the reason it works like it does now. To keep people from clogging phone support with unimportant shit, leaving time for the support people to actually help people who need it. Working as intended. Put in a ticket and practice some patience.
    Actually I tried a good couple dozen combinations and none of them allowed the phone option, so either no options are important or something's up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AusSpyder View Post
    I need help with something, but I don't want the standard form response I'm bound to get if I submit a ticket. Been playing this game since 05 and I've found Blizzards track record with answering tickets to be shaky at best. Their phone support always seemed to be pretty good after you waited eleventy hours in the queue.

They only have the callback function, all depending on your original case creation. There is no actual call to their support line anymore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..