10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a Black Bow/Crossbow for Transmog

I can't Find a Astral Light Bow anywhere
    Anyone with any suggestions?

I use Arathar, the Eye of Flame (normal, not heroic) with the 10m Ulduar Black/Gold recolor set and Tabard of the Shattered Sun, it works pretty well.
    Astral Light Bow is extremely rare. The drop rate is so low it's not even worth trying to farm it.
    Just keep an eye on the AH, that's what I do. Still waiting to see one.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=6696

Hopefully you classify that as black.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I was lucky to get the Astral light bow from ah, but the vengeful bow is another blackish bow that is quite cool, Astral is the only completly black one i know off

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive found that if your looking for a black bow to match the Uld 10 off set that the cataclysmic bow from season 11 pvp works well cuz its black with glowing yellow eyes in the skull also the astral light bow which has yet to appeared on my server as far as i can tell other than that there really are no completely black bows they either have some green or red or some kind of other blend to them

10+ Year Old Account
    How about instead of leaving us hanging, you actually post what transmog you're going for? A hell of a lot easier than saying "find me a black bow!". There are several bows with differing shades of what you may or may not consider black, and we have no bloody idea which would match your set since you didn't bother to show us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=103776/death-lotus-crossbow might be what your looking for in the Flex/ normal models. Its kind of small though and the pictures on wowhead are bad because the sha stuff moves on the actual bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Solased View Post
    I can't Find a Astral Light Bow anywhere
    Anyone with any suggestions?
    Not a bow or crossbow, but 10000% more awesome: http://www.wowhead.com/item=28581/wo...r-sniper-rifle

10+ Year Old Account
    I use icy-veins for transmog gear... Extremely good, since it has pretty much everything in one place, and you have various search abilities

Bows:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...model-list-wow
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    How about instead of leaving us hanging, you actually post what transmog you're going for? A hell of a lot easier than saying "find me a black bow!". There are several bows with differing shades of what you may or may not consider black, and we have no bloody idea which would match your set since you didn't bother to show us.
    Lol jesus settle down, even if he/she did link us their xmog, maybe suggestions in this thread won't be to their liking? He's asking for a black bow lol no need to lose ur shit

OT: Astral bow is rare af but Dagryns mayyyyy suit your needs
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1