Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The hardest job is not having any job at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hardest job would probably be anything involving going against our set of norms in some way.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I was going to say being a mother is the hardest job in the world and you don't even get paid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I was going to say being a mother is the hardest job in the world and you don't even get paid.
    Don't get pregnant then if you want to get paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. His job is disgusting and labor intensive, but is it the hardest job? What is meant by hardest? Labor-intensive jobs (like mine) are often hard physically but otherwise simple. And a lot of complex jobs are easy physically but difficult mentally. And some jobs can be emotionally difficult too, like being a war doctor and seeing hundreds of people die that you can't fix (like Alan Alda in MASH)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Meh depends on the facility. I would take students up to tour the tower at some the controlled fields near our uncontrolled field. Man talk about an easy job. One of the airports saw MAYBE 10 transit aircraft a day. lol hell we would go do touch and goes there at night...more than once I heard "Cessna 3 Sierra Sierra, you are cleared for what ever, i'm going downstairs for a smoke."

Granted that is a far cry from a busy tracon like NYC or Chicago. Those dudes are pros.
    I want to work at Portland International (lol@International) Jetport in Maine if I ever do get into ATC (last update from USAJOBs is they "reviewed" my application, whatever that means). Portland has maybe one or two planes on the runway in a 5 minute period, if that and a fairly laidback traffic pattern. Its a perfect balance between being rushed and being bored.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Cleaning the female toilets, i don't envy the person doing that job.
    Did that at Wal-mart once. Da toilet paper everywhere.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

That guy actually sounded a lot like a raid leader in moderately competitive guild. Except, the repercussions for a failure are way bigger irl.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

IDK maybe a grunt in the military? Away from home...getting shot at....always worried about stepping on an IED....parts of your country think you're a piece of shit and you're a brainwashed individual....constant stress to the point you're dysenthesized (idk how to fucking spell)....have to live with the horrors you see

Anybody who thinks well paying jobs that require you to entertain people are harder jobs are ignorant sorry.

Deleted
    No, camera man, it is not the harest job my miles, hell it is SO FAR AWAY from the line, it can not even see the line, the line is a dot to it.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great. He called out camera numbers while sitting in a comfortable chair. WOW TOUGH SHIT!

Let's not even consider sewage jobs or cable tower jobs like the ones linked within the first 20 posts in this thread. I lol'd.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Most mothers make that "job" (if you can even call it that, they are your damn children after all) sound harder than it is. Female exaggeration often talks about how hard life is whereas males often exaggerate how awesome their life is.
    Hey everyone

I would think any actual job would be tougher than what this guy does, try being a soldier or any sort of manual labor and you will have a much better respect for what actual work is.

Britney Spears Agent that has to be hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the elite military units around the world require such a high level of intelligence, cunning, discipline, willpower and physical/mental endurance that the vast majority of the world's population couldn't begin to comprehend if they had what it takes. Note I said elite military units, not standard rank and file support units.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is any job harder than serving in military and being on a war. You say, teacher, cameraman, politician? Try working in conditions when you literally can die 100 times a day to a slight mistake. Where you see heads of people around you exploding, screams, blood, shooting everywhere... I think it is a strong candidate for the hardest job ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't think there is any job harder than serving in military and being on a war. You say, teacher, cameraman, politician? Try working in conditions when you literally can die 100 times a day to a slight mistake. Where you see heads of people around you exploding, screams, blood, shooting everywhere... I think it is a strong candidate for the hardest job ever.
    Don't think soldier really counts as a job for the most part, it doesn't exactly add to economics in a meaningful fashion. Besides in terms of military research.

Just seems that soldiering is almost outside the normal conventions of a "job", and becomes something else entirely. The pay is almost secondary to those who go the career path.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    A teacher... having to deal with other people's kids.
    Nah, kids are fine. Other teachers are terrible :P