Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

19 twinking in wsg is back...kinda

"Focused Assault debuff is now applied to flag carriers once both team’s flags have been picked up"

You sit with a healer and the flag in your base killing all intruders and having fun. As long as you defend your own flag you won't get the Focused Assault debuff making it possible to just steamroll newbies in your base for 25 minutes without having to worry about being one-shot.

Some might like this change. Cheers =)

It still starts stacking on you at the normal amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    It still starts stacking on you at the normal amount of time.
    "Focused Assault debuff is now applied to flag carriers once both team’s flags have been picked up"

no buff no stacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post

no buff no stacks
    im pretty sure they also mentioned the other day the debuff starts at 1min regardless to prevent never ending games

Except a twink on the other team could 1 shot you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Except a twink on the other team could 1 shot you.
    good thing there are hardly any twinks left

Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    A rogue with full boa and nightstalker talent will kill you straight from stealth. It won't be possible to do.

I am trying to figure out why we are attempting to speed up a 25 minute BG. If your Adhd is so bad you can not stand to be in a bg that potentially lasts 25 minutes, maybe it is not the game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Blizzard doesnt allow fun, so no, twinking isnt back.
    Twinking was only fun for the people who twinked. A very small percentage of players.

Therefore, a majority of players were not having fun.

Blizzard solved the problem by putting XP in BGs and allowing XP-off players to have their own BGs.

Twinks cried out and protested, "We don't want to roll over levelers, we just want a challenge." Well, they gave you what you wanted, and your XP-off BGs are a testament to your playstyle. DEAD. If twinking was anywhere near popular, you'd get games. You don't. It's laughable.

Keep crying. I love the twink tears and putting XP in leveling BGs was the best thing Blizz ever did.

Once the twinks couldn't roll over levelers anymore, the whole "fad" died out. GG.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2014-03-06 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.
    This is so true.

Worst is they act like they are somehow awesome but in reality its like putting a 90 vs an 85.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Twinking was only fun for the people who twinked. A very small percentage of players.

Therefore, a majority of players were not having fun.

Blizzard solved the problem by putting XP in BGs and allowing XP-off players to have their own BGs.

Twinks cried out and protested, "We don't want to roll over levelers, we just want a challenge." Well, they gave you what you wanted, and your XP-off BGs are a testament to your playstyle. DEAD. If twinking was anywhere near popular, you'd get games. You don't. It's laughable.

Keep crying. I love the twink tears and putting XP in leveling BGs was the best thing Blizz ever did.

Once the twinks couldn't roll over levelers anymore, the whole "fad" died out. GG.
    LMAO - From your post you obviously got bitch slapped by a twink or two.

FYI - Twinking isnt dead. There's a good sized community of Twinks out there, the brackets have changed, that's all.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gixer66 View Post
    LMAO - From your post you obviously got bitch slapped by a twink or two.

FYI - Twinking isnt dead. There's a good sized community of Twinks out there, the brackets have changed, that's all.
    Are you really acting cocky and superior over twinking? There is no challenge in it. We all hated facing twinks. It was just another way for someone to steamroll people without a chance, like bringing a firearm to a swordfight.
    He's completely right. Try to post constructively instead of just insulting people. It really just shows your own ignorance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a 19 twink Ret Paladin in like TBC - it was fun for a few games - I was a rogue-twink-counter at the time: they couldn't quite one-shot me, and I could heal to full instantly - and I'd win if they tried to go toe-to-toe.

It was fun making the rogue twinks cry, even the ones on my own team were complaining out of empathy. I think she played a total of like 10 battles in her life. Twinking is boring, even counter-twinking - which is probably impossible with the current state of 19 rogues.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Yeah, I had a hunter twink for the 19 bracket a while ago but it was boring. There is no depth to the gameplay and it just loses anything of interest after a few games. The research and gearing was honestly more fun than the actual play.

Now, twinking in the higher brackets I do think is fun. I would make a twink in the bracket where Cata gear is available at a low level, that I could see being fun. Lots of skills/abilities and interesting routes to get gear. Unfortunately in order for any twinking to actually be fun and work the baseline resilience would have to change from the default 40%. Even in some heirlooms and leveling gear, people can kill far to fast at low levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    best analogy ever.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

More like maximizing your char potential

10+ Year Old Account
    This needs to be sigged. True words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    More like maximizing your char potential
    yeh maximum character potential is when it's not at maximum level? lol, my level 90 in 578.5 gear is up for stomping any twinks(at their maximum potential lolol)

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh maximum character potential is when it's not at maximum level? lol, my level 90 in 578.5 gear is up for stomping any twinks(at their maximum potential lolol)
    Yes its called enchants scale with leveling and looms

p.s we arnt talking about your level 90 getting carried by pve gear and this is a pvp thread not pve so your point is not valid
    Last edited by Rgthreex; 2014-03-06 at 05:45 PM.