Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Killed Sha heroic since week 3 or 4, no healing trinket yet. RNG sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, wth. I have 2 heirlooms (not counting my 2 flex heirlooms too), another guy in our raiding group has 2 aswell, 2-3 people with 1 and the rest 0. Have had Garrosh on farm since week 2.

Looks like week 4/5 to me, now now, do not go on lying, Mega. SoO came out September 11th or so, and you killed Garrosh on October 7th, that's not farming him since week 2, mate. So annoying when wanna-be's try hard to be like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by nintendox View Post
    Looks like week 4/5 to me, now now, do not go on lying, Mega. SoO came out September 11th or so, and you killed Garrosh on October 7th, that's not farming him since week 2, mate. So annoying when wanna-be's try hard to be like the rest of us.
    Not really sure why all of that was needed.

Deleted
    Not nice to lie, that's all.

I have 3 heroic boas

Still no WF BBoY though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretzul View Post
    I have 3 heroic boas

Still no WF BBoY though.
    And I coined it on my second kill. >.>

RNG is RNG, though Blizzard does probably have it out for you.
    Last edited by Sephurik; 2014-03-17 at 10:47 AM.

There is a big difference in drops between 10 and 25 man runs; any boss dropping tier in 10 has automatically eaten half the loot table, WF'd items have a smaller drop chance on 10.

Come 6.0 patch, we will have gear drops scale by number of people in raid, .2 per person. So with a minimum raid size of 10, minimum is two pieces. Bring 15, you get three. bring 16 you get 3 plus a 20% shot at a 4th. If they keep WF'd, then I imagine there will be no difference in its drop rate given the flex size nature of raids.

Now I have seen they will also be making rolls smart, what I haven't seen is how. Does that mean a given toon has to have received that loot before, to eliminate from coin table? Then we have never received official word if coin rolls are cumulative or unique per boss.

Say for example in WoD I want trinket from 2nd boss with 4 items designated by blizzard as my class/spec can use. Would like to know if I should then only be coining that boss every week (aka cumulative or unique per boss) and that every time I coined something other than the trinket that said item was eliminated from future coin attempts.

With that info I can better plan how to coin, hopefully Blizzard shares those two bits of information.

The other thing Blizzard needs to do on the Final Raid Tier only, make any drop that most people will have the legendary for that slot, be a chance for that item to drop off a given boss as an extra piece of loot. To given a current example, Immersius has a Cloak on the loot table, legendary this expansion was a cloak, therefore Immersius 10 would always drop 2 pieces of loot which can never be cloak, and has a chance to drop the cloak in addition (aka there would be 3 pieces of loot if cloak dropped).

Coining a legendary slot, when you are wearing said legendary should also be impossible.
    Last edited by gallamann; 2014-03-17 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendox View Post
    WTF.. only rank 65 mage with 575 gear? On most realms that would be rank 1.

OT, Ashflare Pendant is by far the most common drop I've ever encountered. I've seen it every week.