Okay then. ;/
Why can't we have nice things.
1. Immerseus doesn't move.
2. Protectors don't move that much.
3. Norushen is stationary.
4. Sha is stationary.
5. Galakras adds are mostly stationary.
6. Iron Juggernaut is stationary.
7. Shamans move so little(edit: slowly) you hardly lose any attacks at all.
8. Nazgrim generally doesn't move.
9. Malkorok doesn't move.
10. Spoils adds except the big ones are usually tanked where they spawned so the only pet movement is moving to actual mobs and not chasing anything.
11. Thok moves, but only 30% of the time and until he's done Fixate a lot you don't lose attacks.
12. Blackfuse isn't moved significantly.
13. Paragon bosses are usually tanked stationary.
14. Garrosh moves, but slowly. -Quite- slowly, actually, so slowly that your pet runs faster.
Please don't feed the troll. That debate was already done before.
1. Immerseus doesn't move but the adds sure do.
2. Protectors don't move, correct.
3. Norushen is stationary but if you're at the point where you can just leave your pet on the boss you've outgeared the encounter and the whole gearing thing is moot.
4. Sha is stationary yes.
5. If your job is to stand at the bottom and aoe then yeah I guess.
7. Shamans move sporadically because sometimes the tanks have to move while they are channeling spells, when they finish channeling they run at a speed where the pet cannot match.
8. Same thing as norushen, if you're not switching your pet you're outgearing encounter and stat priorities become irrelevant.
10. Killing the big ones is half the fight, what about the other half?
11. 30% of the time can easily make a 8.5k dps difference.
13. Switching to kunchongs, blood, locust running around like a madman
14. Doesn't matter how slowly, if your pet is about to auto and he moves out of range, it gets reset and doesn't happen. Although he really doesn't move that much I agree.
If you're saying haste loses value because of pet being out ranged, how can you say crit isnt just as effected? Auto attack timer being reset also means the lost attack didnt crit b/c it didnt happen.
Being on haste build, pet damage is super awesome! and lets face it, as much master as u can be with ur rotation, u cant match ur pet's :P so even while u r down, pet will keep doing its works mindlessly.
- - - Updated - - -
Last edited by Tharkkun; 2014-03-06 at 06:37 PM.
Crit > Haste > Mastery in average raiding gear as both Surv and BM.
When you get a near full Heroic BiS gear you can go Mastery = Haste > Crit for BM ONLY and it outshines Surv and Crit>Haste>Mastery build.
As for Mastery vs Crit.. Don't even get me started.
Gem spirit, profit.
Nah but seriously, everything has been covered. At higher ilvls BM only, you want to start rocking Haste > Mastery > Crit.
With higher ilvls and you frequently switch specs on fights just stay Crit > Haste > Mastery.
With lower ilvls, Crit > Haste > Mastery should be fine.
Oh, and ignore anything Illana says.
who are they?
Are they even right?