Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHydrant View Post
    Gotta be delicate with it tho, or else he'll just tell his grandma what daddy is saying about her "cheeseburger". I was thinking just let it go and sooner or later he's gonna tell her himself.
    Such is the art of subtle manipulation.

Cameltoeception.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

To the OP, better let the wife deal with that one, no way you personally can without coming off as a perv in her eyes for even noticing.

Also, better a camel toe than one so big it could pass for a moose knuckle.

Show her this!

E2A: You don't say anything lol. Like the guy above said, enjoy it and take it to the grave. Don't tell your wife to say anything, thats dumb advice.
    Last edited by whywhatwhowhenhow; 2014-03-05 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I nominate this thread for "Best Title" for MMO-champion awards 2014.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I live in a county where it's normal that family protect you, yeah, even in-laws from embarrassing yourself and this count like that! Just tell her what is the big deal you are one guy and it's only natural that your eyes look for that kind of details. If not you tell your wife to tell her she showing her female bits and let her say it to her mother.

Sure, it will be weird, but it beats staring to her weird like some horny teen! Not everything has to be a big deal! I'm sure you will like her to tell you when your zipper is down and your pipi is hanging out right? It's family just tell her already! It's not like you want to sleep with her its just a normal thing really.

This is exactly what wives are for.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Yeah dude, in this case, somethings are better left unsaid.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

I'd probably keel over from the explotion of vulgarity that is a camel toe...seriously, I have never seen one and I never want to. Just as I hope to never see a man in such tight trousers that you can see the outlines of his gentleman's sausage.

Also...if what I wear ever gets twisted into what could be a camel toe, I'd notice it HELLA fast and rectify it...can people really be unaware of it? How??

I suggest the OP also wears tight revealing clothing.

Fight fire with fire.

The cameltail...division sign.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    poke it and go "boop"
    ...I shouldn't, but I'm laughing.

just say it politely and quietly to them. Works for showing thongs/nipples/bras/undies//wedgies etc etc for both sexes and never once have i gotten a eww perv or anything but a thanks and a be my curtain for a sec.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    how do you approach?
    You don't... Just one of those random things about a relative that you just ignore, like others are likely doing.

Really it's no worse than those the guys wearing hugging spandex at the Olympics, or college wrestling and things kinda show but people just ignore it. Sometimes stuff shows...just look away.. lol Hopefully your mother in law will eventually outgrow her personal tight pant fad.

Here's what you do. When you pick up your kid today, or next time you see her and she's got a front-wedgie going, just get out your wallet and act like you're going to give her a tip for babysitting. Then "accidentally" drop it, and when you bend down to pick it up, slide your credit card through her camel toe.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

I'd let the wife deal with that one, I'm sure if it were my husband's MIL (my mom). That's how he'd handle it :P My mom would honestly just laugh the white off his ass, though. She's a bit odd. Luckily we don't have to worry about that.

Just like you don't point out a guy's obvious bulge when he's tucking in his shirt, you don't point out a gal's obvious camel toe.

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    You say nothing. This would be the equivalent of her telling you that she can see your mushroom through your pants. You said she was attractive, so enjoy it and take this knowledge to the grave.
    Pretty much this. I'd say the smart thing to do in that situation is smile, nod, and keep your mouth shut. If it's that noticeable, someone else will eventually be dumb enough to say something about it, then it won't be on your head.

Also this is the best thread title in the history of the Internets.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-06 at 01:11 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    You say nothing. This would be the equivalent of her telling you that she can see your mushroom through your pants. You said she was attractive, so enjoy it and take this knowledge to the grave.
    Ding ding winner! Seriously OP, do like the rest of us, shutter a little inside, and carry on with life.
    I believe Jim Carrey said it best "click click delete". Make little air-keyboard motions to go with it if it helps.
    Another option is to crawl around on the ground rubbing dirt in your eyes, saying "cannot unsee what has been seen...".
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy her some LuluLemon yoga pants for Christmas.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Why should women be ashamed of their anatomy? Do they get offended when your pants bulge? I think you're projecting. You want to dive into her camel toe. You're the one sexualizing labia majora. The kids don't know a vagina from a machine gun. Get over it, you sexist Pervert.

Hey bitch, your cat is hanging out.