Skill capped trial account?

I'm wanting to get better at the game, and if you're subscribed to skillcapped you can give out codes which give people free trials able to try it out, is there anyone that would share a code with me please? I would much appreciate it.

Deleted
    It costs like... 5 dollars for a month. Skip the soda/beer/whatever for 1 day and get a month of SK.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    It costs like... 5 dollars for a month. Skip the soda/beer/whatever for 1 day and get a month of SK.
    But Apple.. I'm a poor fellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate1562 View Post
    But Apple.. I'm a poor fellow.
    then just watch twitch.. you'll probably learn more anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Skill-Capped is quite good, Twitch is only good if you can discern what is going on - the advantage of skill-capped is having someone walk you through what they are doing and thinking about

Worth the subscription IMO
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Its only 5$ there is no way you can't afford that if you own a computer and pay for a wow acct.
    Suggestion tho: don't just click in your class section and watch "warrior damage, derp" videos. Watch all of the current stuff. Some of the best info you will pick up from watching stuff about classes you don't play.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

You'll learn far more from twitch than you will from skill-capped.

Not that skill-capped is bad, it certainly isn't. But there's a massive lack of content for a lot of classes, in fact most classes have little to nothing on there. The only people that consistently make videos seem to be Sodah and Tosan, so there's a whole lot of RDruid/HPriest/WW Monk videos and not a whole lot else lately.

I haven't been subscribed for a while, just keeping an eye on things as they came up every so often. But honestly find someone that streams your class on Twitch and you can learn significantly more.

Twitch has a couple of benefits, first off it's easy to interact with the person. In particular on WoW, since most WoW streamers have under 1000 viewers, and since about 90% of people never talk in twitch chat, it's easy to ask questions and get answers. On top of that you can watch for hours and learn from their mistakes, plus hearing skype helps a lot. Honestly half of arenas is just communication with your teammates, learning what are important things to call out, and listening to really good players on skype will help with that.

I'm not saying skill-capped is bad, and for $5 it's probably worth it honestly, I just feel that they need more people creating content. If they had maybe 3 more people from different classes making 1-2 videos a week it would be perfect, but as it is there's just not enough variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    You'll learn far more from twitch than you will from skill-capped.

Not that skill-capped is bad, it certainly isn't. But there's a massive lack of content for a lot of classes, in fact most classes have little to nothing on there. The only people that consistently make videos seem to be Sodah and Tosan, so there's a whole lot of RDruid/HPriest/WW Monk videos and not a whole lot else lately.

I haven't been subscribed for a while, just keeping an eye on things as they came up every so often. But honestly find someone that streams your class on Twitch and you can learn significantly more.

Twitch has a couple of benefits, first off it's easy to interact with the person. In particular on WoW, since most WoW streamers have under 1000 viewers, and since about 90% of people never talk in twitch chat, it's easy to ask questions and get answers. On top of that you can watch for hours and learn from their mistakes, plus hearing skype helps a lot. Honestly half of arenas is just communication with your teammates, learning what are important things to call out, and listening to really good players on skype will help with that.

I'm not saying skill-capped is bad, and for $5 it's probably worth it honestly, I just feel that they need more people creating content. If they had maybe 3 more people from different classes making 1-2 videos a week it would be perfect, but as it is there's just not enough variety.
    Definitely agree with this.