How limited will the new Garrisons be?

Just watched this interview video:

When the subject of garrisons was brought up he noted that, (5:18)"Each player will be able to make a Garrison. Either Shadowmoon Valley for the Alliance or Frostfire for the Horde."

When I watched them debut Garrisons during the Blizzcon stream, I was under the impression (as was much as the player base) that we were going to be able to choose one of the predesignated plots in either of the zones (except the faction controlled ones).

Now, unless they added multiple plots to Shadowmoon and Frostfire, which they probably didn't, it seems as though we're now being limited to one plot, in one zone based on what our player's faction is going to be.

What are your thoughts on this matter?
    Last edited by thealexbobsy; 2014-03-10 at 01:52 PM.

So someone lied to us, soon we will see who it was.

44:00
    I can clearly hear that Gorgrond is one of our options, Shadowmoon another one so atleast 1 horde, 1 alliance and 1 neutral zone.

one funny thing, from blizcon "....able to pick which zone...lot of zones...shodowmoon valey..." and nothing about Shadowmoon only for Alliance. On the other hand, no one promised place in each zone, just this *lot of zones*, =\= every zone.
    Last edited by Warak; 2014-03-10 at 02:48 PM.

In the second artcraft article where they showed garrisons art, you could clearly see the Garrison was in Gorgrond. Also they said each zone will have its own Garrison theme.

Looks like I caught the front page news a bit early, but nobody noticed.