Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Haha yeah okay :-P Thank you alot for your help man. Id like to see a game perfomanfe with everything maxed out on the 80 and 60

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xRedemption View Post
    Also going for an i7 is overkill as well, unless you are doing hyper threading an i5 will be sufficient and you can spend more on your cooling and better GPU
    Whyd it be a overkill? I'd like to see high smooth FPS in a 25m encounter. Heard it requirs serious gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I7 wouldn't help you in WoW. Only will help you for specific programs that would use hyperthreading.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekb97 View Post
    Haha yeah okay :-P Thank you alot for your help man. Id like to see a game perfomanfe with everything maxed out on the 80 and 60
    There ya go:

PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Oh okay. Thank you all. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    There ya go:

Awesome! If I OC'd the GPU, it'd improve the FPS too, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekb97 View Post
    Oh okay. Thank you all. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! If I OC'd the GPU, it'd improve the FPS too, right?
    Keep in mind that is 3 monitor setup
    OC'ing improves FPS.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    @dekb97

One reason to keep your build questions to one thread (besides what the mods told you) is that it makes it a lot easier to follow what's going on, what was already discussed, current components etc.

Seems you need a motherboard to go with the rest of the stuff you picked out already. I'm just gonna mention again for gaming there is little to no reason for you to go with the i7-4770k over the i5-4670k.

I'm not gonna look for second hand parts for you but I can suggest some motherboards based on danish prices/features and you can then look for those on your own, sounds good?

Listed by price:

ASRock Z87 Extreme3
    MSI Z87-G43 GAMING (no SLI support)
    MSI Z87-G55
    ASUS Z87-A
    MSI Z87-G45 GAMING

There are cheaper and more expensive board but I feel these gives a decent amount of features, support and quality with the priced considered. So see what what you can get, maybe you like the looks/software/fan controls etc. over another one.