Pro American RT anchor quits on air.

/Salute

Prediction: She goes over to Fox News.
    Last edited by Nostop it; 2014-03-06 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia Today, Fox News, what's the difference? One spits out state-sponsored bullshit, the other spits out corporate-sponsored bullshit.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Prediction: She goes over to Fox News.
    Why would she quit from a job telling lies to take up another job telling slightly different lies?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    She isn't as much pro American but Anti-Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Why would she quit from a job telling lies to take up another job telling slightly different lies?
    This whole thing just screams publicity stunt to me. She wants a better higher paying job and found the goose to lay the golden egg for her.

I swear she called him "Poo-in"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This whole thing just screams publicity stunt to me. She wants a better higher paying job and found the goose to lay the golden egg for her.
    Or she has journalistic integrity?

RT is a decent site. I like thier op edge stuff and they have some decent shows, obviously take it with a pinch of salt.

Good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Or she has journalistic integrity?
    Then why work for a state sponsored agency at all? Was she that naive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is Poo in? And what does her partner working in a military hospital have anything to do with what Russia is doing? At my last look, the only people wanting a fight between Russia and the USA right now is a bunch of idiots on the internet. Not a drop of blood has been spilled from an American & Russian battle so far.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Yeah she seemed happy to work there until now. I think she's gunning for a better offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Then why work for a state sponsored agency at all? Was she that naive?
    There are very good state sponsored agency's around the world that respect the deontological code of journalism, so I don't get what you're going at.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    There are very good state sponsored agency's around the world that respect the deontological code of journalism, so I don't get what you're going at.
    Yeah, but she works at a very specific one. One sponsored by a country that has reputably very poor Freedom of the Press. So she is very ignorant at best.

Not sure if it's just me, but I swear everyone says Putin's name differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Not sure if it's just me, but I swear everyone says Putin's name differently.
    In Canada we call him poutine and cover him with cheese and gravy.

But seriously, OP. Why the fuck would an anti-Putin anchor go work for a bunch of right wing, warmongering blowhards? That's absurd.