Need help making emotes easy to use in RP - macros? keybinding?

How do you use emotes quickly and easily in game? I have a few emote macros keybound (e.g. /congratulations, /charge) so I can hit them in combat to add some RP to the game. But I already have a gazillion keybinds just to play WoW - if I wanted to create several emotes for different situations, how could I do it? I am running out of keys

I'd love to set up a bunch of sayings like "Prepare to die" and "OK, that one hurt" that I could hit at the appropriate times - any tips on how to do it?

Thanks for any ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    /e likes cookies
    /e will kill you now
    /e run out of ideas

Just macro them.

Use alt/control/shift modifiers on your macros.
    ~~Calm Down~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I also just type "/e whatever" 'cause it's so fast and convenient, there's no need to macro most emotes I would create.

If you're running outta keys and don't like too many key combos (alt + whatever, for example), if you have room and the means, you could make a separate action bar for macro'd emotes that don't have a keybind. Just click on them when appropriate. Like make a macro saying "/s Prepare to die!," make the icon the cow eating, stick it in the first spot of that separate action bar, and just take half a second to move over and click it whenever you wanna use it.