Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Repost, fske Dark Below promo.

Forget Warlords, we're goin' to the Dark Below!

This needs to be kept aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7qqfB_SQaU

The Dark Below would have made a fine expansion, maybe someday..

No thanks. WoD seems like a far more interesting concept.

Azshara sucks, underwater worlds suck, Dark Below would suck and thank blizzard it wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    No thanks. WoD seems like a far more interesting concept.
    Yes an entire 2 years on a rehashed Outland map full of Orcs also really interests me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Azshara sucks, underwater worlds suck, Dark Below would suck and thank blizzard it wont happen.
    Yeah bro' Azshara sucks right? not as if she is one of the most powerful beings left on Azeroth or anything.

From WotA

"When the portal to the other realm was almost open, the combined force of the night elves and their allies from the future (see War of the Ancients) charged in to destroy it. Irritated by the lack of order, Azshara approached Mannoroth and demanded an explanation. Enraged by both his own failure and the questions asked by the Queen, he nearly attacked Azshara, but quickly realized the folly of such an attempt when he realized that Azshara kept inside her a power to which only Sargeras, Kil'jaeden or Archimonde would prove superior. Azshara forgave him of his minor transgression and urged him on to allow Sargeras entrance to Kalimdor."

Quote Originally Posted by SideTracked View Post
    Yes an entire 2 years on a rehashed Outland map full of Orcs also really interests me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah bro' Azshara sucks right? not as if she is one of the most powerful beings left on Azeroth or anything.

From WotA

"When the portal to the other realm was almost open, the combined force of the night elves and their allies from the future (see War of the Ancients) charged in to destroy it. Irritated by the lack of order, Azshara approached Mannoroth and demanded an explanation. Enraged by both his own failure and the questions asked by the Queen, he nearly attacked Azshara, but quickly realized the folly of such an attempt when he realized that Azshara kept inside her a power to which only Sargeras, Kil'jaeden or Archimonde would prove superior. Azshara forgave him of his minor transgression and urged him on to allow Sargeras entrance to Kalimdor."
    NEWSFLASH!

People have different opinions.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Just because she's powerful, doesn't mean people can't dislike her. Guy could have used better wording but still.

Maybe (just maybe) Dark Below will become the next expansion!

Yes an entire 2 years on a rehashed Outland map full of Orcs also really interests me
    Please stop with that tired nonsense. It's not "rehashed Outland map". It's all-new.

Quote Originally Posted by corngrenade View Post
    Forget Warlords, we're goin' to the Dark Below!

This needs to be kept aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7qqfB_SQaU
    "hold onto your fro and prepare for the Dark Below"

I lost my fucking shit

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Please stop with that tired nonsense. It's not "rehashed Outland map". It's all-new.
    Tanaan Jungle is a copy paste of Hellfire, just with other structures and textures...

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Please stop being a slave to blizzard entertainment, its just tired nonsense. Okay lets not use the word 'rehashed' but instead use a more accurate word "REMIX". And NO its not all-new. I see a plethora of re-use buildings and tree's, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Please stop being a slave to blizzard entertainment, its just tired nonsense. Okay lets not use the word 'rehashed' but instead use a more accurate word "REMIX". And NO its not all-new. I see a plethora of re-use buildings and tree's, etc.
    It's still in alpha. Placeholders exist, you know

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Tanaan Jungle is a copy paste of Hellfire, just with other structures and textures...
    It is not a copy-paste. Obviously since this takes place in what becomes what we know as Outland there are similarities. Obviously they need to tie in places that we know of in their destroyed, future forms. They're still not copy-pastes.

A remix isn't really valid here. They didn't take Outland as we know and switch around all of the zones and say "we're done". They used the general shape (some of it) and general locations of significant structures, but everything else, everything else is new and fresh.

Because they're totally finished with those zones, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    If two players have the exact same deck and the exact same level of skill, luck will decide the victor.
    If two players have the exact same deck and the exact same level of luck, skill will decide the victor.
    If two players have the exact same luck and the exact same level of skill, the deck will decide the victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post

*slap*

have a water zone where you are stuck on the ground. and it will work.

Do you know the meaning of the word "alpha" or "placeholder"? Because to me it seems like you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Formerly known as NonameXADX

Thanks to Noxychu for the wonderful avatar!

Okay, well when you log into WoD and see the outland portal on the login screen you can think to yourself its an 'original expansion' and new. The reality is, we are going back to Outlands, with Ogres and other things we have already seen. It's a REMIX, rather you believe it or not. They are doing this to relive the golden age of Warcraft by doing it 'remix style'. That's a fact, and if it wasn't we wouldn't be going to Draenor. Let me say that one more time, That's a fact, and if it wasn't we wouldn't be going to Draenor.

Okay, well when you log into WoD and see the outland portal on the login screen you can think to yourself its an 'original expansion' and new. The reality is, we are going back to Outlands, with Ogres and other things we have already seen. It's a REMIX, rather you believe it or not. They are doing this to relive the golden age of Warcraft by doing it 'remix style'. That's a fact, and if it wasn't we wouldn't be going to Draenor. Let me say that one more time, That's a fact, and if it wasn't we wouldn't be going to Draenor.
    That's your opinion, not a fact, though I do agree with that. I think the reason they're going with this expansion (even though expansions are planned in advance) is because it gives them an opportunity to revist one of the pillars of the Warcraft universe: Draenor. That doesn't make it a remix OR a rehash.

An entire expansion of underwater zones? I'd rather challenge Mike Tyson to a street fight.
    Don't blame the casuals for making Warcraft worse. It's the unskilled masses who refuse to improve themselves and Blizzard who has decided to bribe these folks with an endless shower of purples that should draw the ire of both casual and hardcore alike. It was never about "seeing the content" for these people it's always been about the gear and their sense of entitlement.