Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think its a fun activity. i'm not sure if i enjoy it as much as i used to.

varies tier to tier mostly. Really good instances can be REALLY enjoyable whereas raids like siege of orgrimmar i find really tedious.
    Hi

Depends. I enjoy it the first few times. Doing stuff 20x+ just gets boring. Exception is when you highly OP the raid and are doing it for a mount chance like Ulduar or ICC...whole thing done in under an hour and a chance at something cool. I am also not doing these like 5x a week either, then it gets boring. I do BT 3x a week and by the third time I am so bored I want to punch my monitor...why do it? Glaives and its something to do. Same with MC and rolling chars through there forever to get a mace...the 397 one drops more often in Firelands!

I value my time and honestly don't find it fun to do any type of progression. I guess if raided with a guild that progressed quickly maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but I also can't stand sitting non-stop in-front of the computer for a 3-4hr raid. After a long day of work, it is MORE WORK. I play games to relax, and that type of thing just isn't relaxing for me. Flex when it first came out almost killed me. Being in a wing for 3hrs had me say screw it. Now I can do Flex 1-4 in about 3-4hrs, but in one go I just can't do it.