Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If she has been chasing that golem for 7 years, you'd think she'd be about a teenager by now.

All they need to do is have her chasing a boy instead. Problem solved. :P

Clearly its because of the unbalanced economy of the system. Gold bars sell for less then a gold piece? MADNESS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should enlist Steve McQueen to direct a movie that highlights their plight?

I mean they even took Linkin's boomerang away, the little boy in Stormwind that lost his gorilla to the girl, and they killed Old Blanchy!

#FORTHECAUSE

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

how many times is that little girl going to allow the boy to steal her gorilla. After the 26,800th time i believe the little girl needs to murder the boy.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You aren't really taking this seriously are you?
    The thread in itself, no person I responded to...yea I did, why?

Deleted
    Mine opinion - its no longer an e-sport. (I actually would like to see RBG tournaments tho.)

Deleted
    I agree.

It's a shame these kids are still without parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen one sitting on a horse last night with his eyes closed. These poor pixel people are exausted after years of keeping their assigned posts.

Wow is dying because of the toxic community. So many angry, bitter people.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Clearly you've missed the point of the post friend - Read the first one, you'll see this is all about #EndTraynise'Suffering2014

Wow is dying because people don't have a sense of humor anymore and come in here all mad like it's not sarcastic like everything else on the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya, on topic. Think of the children! The little silithid hatchlings have it the worst! Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. They were born in it, molded by it. They didn’t see the light until they were already a grown reaver, ready to defend our dark lord C'Thun; by then, it was nothing to them but blinding.

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    You just posted a kind of bitter response in a humoristic thread - be careful not to be consumed by the bitter mob yourself

World of Warcraft will never die !! Deal with it !!

10+ Year Old Account
    While I enjoy the occasional joke thread as much as anyone, the way this one is titled is simply going to subject it to endless derailment.

So closing. Sorry.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."