Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah. This problem won't go away until either decent BC for both genders is available, or the stigma of tube-tying goes away. Because a woman isn't a woman without kids trailing behind her like the human race is going to die out unless she contributes to our world population of 7+ billion, amirite?

Guess what's gonna change first...I'm putting money on BC technology.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    That sounds fucking Willy Wonka magical.
    Well, STD, is pure Gov BS anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    ^^^ so any time a woman is upset, she's a feminist bitch? Boy am I glad people like you never have to worry about getting laid.
    Congratz. You just proved you're one of said feminists, contradicted yourself and lost all credibility with 1 line of text.

How I love people that are taken straight out of a stereotype catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No shit. If I thought they were the same thing, I wouldn't have listed them separately, now would I?
    Lord after this post am I glad I have this board blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    But research are done on "man pill" but it's not as simple as bending the woman hormonal cycle.
    Another thing to note about this, and I don't have a source so treat this as hearsay as I've heard this tossed around in conversations among doctors and not necessarily from a medical journal, the problem with a man pill is that if semen is not expelled, it is simply re-absorbed into the body. So attaching whatever "blocking" pill to semen causes it to be reabsorbed into the body and potentially reintroduced to other semen, never completely clearing itself out of the body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    I'm 28 and Do. Not. Want. children. I'd like the option of sterilization. Honestly, I want a oophorectomy but no one would ever do that without cancer.
    You'll understand someday...apprentice....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    No reason for them to be mad about it
    Not trying to be sexist or demeaning here - but if most women are like my wife (which in my experience they are), they don't need a reason to be mad about something.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Not easily. I think technically tubal ligation is reversible to the same extent. Also, are you sure young men don't get that pressure from doctors insisting they may want kids later?
    It's a lot easier to reverse a vasectomy (it's done all the time) than a tubal ligation. scar tissue from the procedure can cause the egg to get stuck in the tube (the hairs that push the egg along don't grow back). It doesn't matter for a vasectomy since scar tissue doesn't block the sperm.

OT: More options are rarely ever bad (definitely not in this case). It sounds like the OP's facebook friend was bored and needed a "cause" to get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    We'll see. I'm bowing out of this one though, to save myself from the (inevitable) hernia.
    It seems silly to get that worked up to cause yourself a hernia...considering it never has to get that far anyway until you pointed it out
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    Congratz. You just proved you're one of said feminists, contradicted yourself and lost all credibility with 1 line of text.

How I love people that are taken straight out of a stereotype catalogue.
    I'm a dontgiveashitist but if that line of text feeds your weirdo misogynist feminazi complex, then thanks and glad to help.

I'm a dontgiveashitist but if that line of text feeds your weirdo misogynist feminazi complex, then thanks and glad to help.
    How can someone be a misogynist feminazi? Or did we miss a comma?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

They won't tell you why it's unfair because they don't know, they just don't have anything better to do since they're probably too ugly to get laid :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Umm, but he/she is right.
    She just said not every angry woman is a feminazi then proceeded to call said people virgins.

Pretty much proved them right.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a perfect example of why stereotypes exist.

Typing by phone but yes, I meant a misogynist who has a complex thinking that a woman with an angrily expressed opinion is a feminazi.

Typing by phone but yes, I meant a misogynist who has a complex thinking that a woman with an angrily expressed opinion is a feminazi.
    Add '' about men '' to your definition and you're spot on.

As it stands, you fit the criteria, based on your earlier posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Because feminism.
    Yah, that seems about right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gakule View Post
    the problem with a man pill is that if semen is not expelled, it is simply re-absorbed into the body. So attaching whatever "blocking" pill to semen causes it to be reabsorbed into the body and potentially reintroduced to other semen, never completely clearing itself out of the body.
    That would be the case with an ejaculation-blocking version (e.g. phenoxybenzamine), but I don't think that would be a problem. AFAIK, broken down sperm would just be evacuated via the urine.

Other options would involve preventing sperm production (difficult, but some new ideas like JQ1 seem to show promise) or sabotaging sperm production in some manner to render the sperm ineffective (e.g. adjudin, which causes sperm to be released undeveloped or calcium channel blockers, which render the sperm unable to fertilize an egg).

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Really?..........REALLY? Come on, now.
    I'm sure there IS one out there but I don't believe for a minute it's a common thing. It's a very a knee-jerk guy thing to retort.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    That would be the case with an ejaculation-blocking version (e.g. phenoxybenzamine), but I don't think that would be a problem. AFAIK, broken down sperm would just be evacuated via the urine.

Other options would involve preventing sperm production (difficult, but some new ideas like JQ1 seem to show promise) or sabotaging sperm production in some manner to render the sperm ineffective (e.g. adjudin, which causes sperm to be released undeveloped or calcium channel blockers, which render the sperm unable to fertilize an egg).
    Sounds credible - as I said I didn't have any solid source just what I had heard being discussed. Thanks for taking the time to add information - I always enjoy learning new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    She just said not every angry woman is a feminazi then proceeded to call said people virgins.

Pretty much proved them right.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a perfect example of why stereotypes exist.
    And here we see a whiny bitter internet nerd getting pissed about a virgin comment and accusing women with an angry opinion as feminazis. Who is the bigger stereotype?

Also if you actually read my posts instead of reading that line and foaming at the mouth, you'd see I called the girls in the OP stupid for considering it a gender bias too.