Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The number of people who have killed heroic Garrosh is still minimal. Less than 2% of all guilds that have killed at least one normal mode, according to WoWProgress, which presumably means less than 1% of all guilds that raid at all. So there's still stuff to do. Considering that the heroic version of the fight includes locations and mechanics not seen on lower difficulties, very few people have actually seen all the content that's currently available.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    I would propose content patches coming out every 3 months excluding large content patches (raids and such).
    In MoP we had 2 month PTR cycle for non-raid patches (first of which, dropped in November 2012)
    And 4 months after that, for a new raid tier,

If they could keep that pace with a expansion release within 6 months of the final patch of WoD, I think that would be pretty damn good.

I really don't see what's wrong with lots of small updates every 3-4 weeks instead of one bulk update every 3-4 months.

Which is what I thought they said they'd be doing since Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    The number of people who have killed heroic Garrosh is still minimal. Less than 2% of all guilds that have killed at least one normal mode, according to WoWProgress, which presumably means less than 1% of all guilds that raid at all. So there's still stuff to do. Considering that the heroic version of the fight includes locations and mechanics not seen on lower difficulties, very few people have actually seen all the content that's currently available.
    As an ex-heroic raider (ex very recently!), I can say that most people really don't give two crap about heroic content. I know for sure that I'm never stepping a foot in an organized raid ever again.

Raiding is not the only thing in this game, and this is coming from a former highly competitive raider.