Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Sub-forum request for Elder Scrolls Online

Can we get this please? NDA lifted--it's time! I think given the size of the Megathread, there is sufficient interest in this game.

Deleted
    Yes please. Really frustrating to browse a single thread with almost 20k replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. It's quite annoying to find certain information of the game when it's all in a single thread.

Deleted
    agreed! it will likely get one on release though like rift, GW2 and SWTOR. but the sooner the better.

I agree as well. There are sometimes multiple conversations about different topics going on at once and it's become difficult to sort them all out.

I'm all for it. Make it so!

We need sub forum for ESO. For a while now I have simply had to skip many pages and only look at most recent one(s) because there is too much discussion going on. Then add in several different conversations about different things and it is almost impossible to follow anything.

It's very much needed, in the current form people are spamming their builds everywhere so it's hard to see anything of value.

We're monitoring activity and demand and such for it. No guarantees, but we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account

Can we have an Elder Scrolls Online Forum?

I think the game is popular enough to deserve it's own sub thread. Much more than SWTOR i think, any mods agree?
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

I appreciate mmo-champion is basically a WoW forum but it might be worth making yourself a bit more welcoming to others as WoW won't last forever

Would also greatly appreciate an ESO sub-forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

i would sign that request too.

Deleted
    if we don't get a sub forum for ESO then I propose we find where a certain ginger tom cat is hiding, and bribe him with lasagna and Pizza till he agrees!

i'm gonna jump in here too - the ESO thread is over 800 pages long, nearly 900 now, it's not easy to work through. especially as the first half of it was under NDA and the second half wasn't, anyone late into the thread might start at the beginning and read a crap load of negative feedback from people who'd never played the game and might never have made it to the point in the thread where the NDA was lifted and players with experience could actually start posting their positive opinions.

i'm constantly finding myself reading through pages of stuff just to catch up with the thread and it's hard for anyone to have a specific discussion without it getting lost.

there is much to discuss, so pretty please you lovely mmo-champ super mods, can we have an ESO sub forum??
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    i'm gonna jump in here too - the ESO thread is over 800 pages long, nearly 900 now, it's not easy to work through. especially as the first half of it was under NDA and the second half wasn't, anyone late into the thread might start at the beginning and read a crap load of negative feedback from people who'd never played the game and might never have made it to the point in the thread where the NDA was lifted and players with experience could actually start posting their positive opinions.

i'm constantly finding myself reading through pages of stuff just to catch up with the thread and it's hard for anyone to have a specific discussion without it getting lost.

there is much to discuss, so pretty please you lovely mmo-champ super mods, can we have an ESO sub forum??
    About time. Discussions are very difficult right now because it's simply too much for one thread.

I would also like to see it created please.

I disagree that the game needs it. Looks like it's not going to be that popular after release - lower than SWTOR probably.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostnet View Post
    I think the game is popular enough to deserve it's own sub thread. Much more than SWTOR i think, any mods agree?
    Because swtor totally wasn't super popular and active right before it launched right?

Like Radux said, we are watching to see how things go. The few months before a new MMO launches (especially after NDA drops) tends to be the most active time and then most of the time activity plummets a month or two post launch. So basically we're waiting to see if activity keeps up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Because swtor totally wasn't super popular and active right before it launched right?

Like Radux said, we are watching to see how things go. The few months before a new MMO launches (especially after NDA drops) tends to be the most active time and then most of the time activity plummets a month or two post launch. So basically we're waiting to see if activity keeps up.
    That logic doesn't exactly promote using this forum. Almost like you try to get rid of potential site users. Megathreads are terrible and eventually people will go use other forums while you monitor the activity in the meanwhile and see the activity drop. But hey , your board your rules
    Last edited by mmocdddb5c80e5; 2014-03-07 at 08:16 PM.

I'd say the game has enough activity to earn its own subforum, if it may somehow happen that there's not enough activity just remove the thing. I can see Wildstar earning one aswell, though that game has already less activity