Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You need to support this right now. Shaqfu 2

Deleted
    I'd rather back Goat Simulator.

thanks a lot for showing me this, jerk. in the process of throwing money at my monitor, a coin bounced back and hit me right in the eye >:/

anyway, this is gonna be so hilariously bad that i have to support it.

I remember shaqfu, quite possibly the worst game of all time...

And this time we won't fool it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should of made Steel 2 instead, his acting is beyond this world and maybe universe.

Shaq Fu funders who donate US$15 on the game's Indiegogo site will receive a copy of the game, while those who donate big bucks will be granted various prizes and opportunities, such as US$400 for admission to a Shaq-Fu launch party; US$600 for O'Neal to record an outgoing voicemail message; US$3000 for a size 22 sneaker signed by O'Neal; and US$15,000 for lunch and a pick-up basketball game at one of O'Neal's houses.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I would rather have my testicles surgically removed by a mentally challenged monkey with a rusty butter knife than to even bother to support this shameless tripe.

The devs know they are just playing on the nostalgia of one of the worst games ever made and they think that if they put this together and throw it on Steam for 10 bucks people will buy it, laugh at it once and never play it again!

10+ Year Old Account
    ....Looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    And this time we won't fool it up.
    Foo*

And this looks awesome and needs to be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Foo*

And this looks awesome and needs to be a thing.
    Fu?

whhhhhy

I would support this if it stayed original in design, but from the screenshot it looks exactly like street fighter 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Fool me once...

Without hesitation. This might be the fastest I ever backed a project. Before even opening the thread, just reading the title, I grabbed my purse off the floor and took out my wallet.

If they play up the camp this could be great. Or at least a lot of fun.

The trailer leads me to believe that they will.

I AM the basketball thread on this forum and I think it looks pathetic.

Fun fact for you non NBA people, today (well yesterday) was Shaq's 41st birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    ....Looks awful.
    Of course, how would it otherwise live up to the first one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand. The first game was a typical 2D fighting game. This...looks like some kind of action stealth game. Probably not stealth though. Shaq could never hide from anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't understand. The first game was a typical 2D fighting game. This...looks like some kind of action stealth game. Probably not stealth though. Shaq could never hide from anything.
    Except good decisions.

knowing the internet, iam sure this will bring alot of money.

If Shaq doesn't fight a Mummy at the end of Shaq Fu 2 then I will have wasted my money.