MOVEANDSTEER Again?

This is done in the bindings-cache.wtf file. If there's a soultion another place, please let me know.

I would like to use MOVEANDSTEER on my right mouse button (bind BUTTON2 MOVEANDSTEER), and then (with "Ice Floes" on me) cast a channeled spell, say "Ring of Frost". So I hold down mouse butoon 2 happely running around, press mouse button 5 and the targeter comes up. THEN I hit mouse button 1 to drop the spell down, but... Hitting mouse button 1 canceles MOVEANDSTEER om mouse button 2 and I have to realease it an click it again. Not a big thing? Well, makes casting while moving a lot harder than it should be.

Any solutions would be greatly apreciated.

ps
    I'm guessing WTF doesn't stand for What The Fuck. Any idea what it stands for?

How do you actually move the targeting reticule in that scenario? I thought that while you're doing MoveAndSteer, the cursor just stays in one spot because it's steering. So when you click you're actually just placing the spell in whatever arbitrary location your cursor was before you started doing MoveAndSteer?

Anyways it seems like your solution would be to bind your auto run to a convenient key and get used to working that in to your repertoire

It would be usable if you are kiting, but outside of that I don't know. Just a bit stubborn I guess. When I find something I like to solve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelhearth View Post
    ps
    WoW Text File according to filext.com/file-extension/WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Soop24 View Post
    WoW Text File according to filext.com/file-extension/WTF
    That makes sense.
    I thought "Where's that file" was a possibility, but I am a little disappointed it is something so boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelhearth View Post
    I am pretty sure that whatever the public statement is, the developer responsible for naming that was entirely happy with the meaning you read out of it. Becuase we are like that, seriously.

See, this is why I have Autorun bound to mousewheel-right.