552 Holy Pally LF friendly guild +1-2 raid/week (Flex/Normal SoO)

Hi there,

I'm looking for a small, friendly and social guild that raid Flex/Normal or plan to raid soon, from 1 to 2 night a week maximum. Raiding time needs to be anywhere between 9 to 12h30pm, eastern time.

The server I play currently playing isn't active, and that's the main reason why I'm slowly seeking for a good niche elsewhere.

My Armory : us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dawnbringer/Xhor/simple

About me :

The end of Cata was long and I've stop playing for a little while. I've rerolled pretty much when patch 5.4 hitted.

I play a Holy Pally since WOTLK. I was on a casual raiding guild as a tank healer. I know well my class and im a friendly player above all. I did a lot of arena, BGs and finally became the RBG leader, eventually the GM. But now, I do not seek to do any PvP content. My playtime is now 100% PvE.

I can play a support role for the GM and officers since I know how much dedication it requires to run a guild.

I work 45 hours a week, have 2 young kids, so I play casual, mostly because I love this game and the community.

Xhor, level 90 Paladin, US Dawnbringer

Greetings Xhor,

I was reading over your post and I would like you to consider Sanctum of Dreams for a possible new home. Here’s our standard guild information:

Sanctum of Dreams is a PvE/PvP guild located on Turalyon-US (Eastern) that is looking for more members. We currently have a 10-man Heroic raid team (4/14) , a normal mode Siege of Orgrimmar team, and casual players to bolster our ranks. We want active players who enjoy the game and the company of their guildmates. Please see below for more details on what SoD is looking for.

PvE

Our current 10-man raid team, dubbed the Lucid Assassins, is looking to expand its roster to a 12-13 man team. We are currently looking for 545+ iLvL players of any spec/class for rotations into heroics in preparation for the next expansion and to get heroic raid experience. We do not recruit for a bench but rather rotate folks into the encounters for experience and gearing. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday from 9:30pm to 12:15am EST.

Our second raid team is working on normal SoO content. We are currently recruiting for all roles and ilvls. Similar to the heroic team, players will be rotated in based on fight strategies, gear needs, etc. We are recruiting for 10 man with the goal of heroics and the possibility of expanding to 25 man and heroics. Raid times are Tuesday and Sunday from 9pm-12am EST.

Not quite geared enough for normal? Flex raiding is also done on off nights/hours to help members who are looking to gear up and get into normal content.

WoD Raiding

As the release of WoD grows nearer, we will be transitioning into the new normal and heroic flex (10-25 man) and mythic (20 man) formats. Our plans are to utilize our “home-grown” talent from our two raid teams and merging the groups when the time comes. Once the official release date is announced, our focus will be on building team chemistry as we merge the groups. So now is an excellent time to join SoD!

Please visit our site cen.enjin.com for more information and to complete the application process (it’s quick and easy) or hit me up on real id Sweenjamin#1296 and we can chat (please send me a note with the friend request so I know why you’re friending me).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Lefthanded
    Last edited by Sweenjamin; 2014-03-12 at 04:09 PM.

Hi, I don't have some cool template to spam you with... haha

Overground Darkspear US Alliance

We are looking for a healer for our core raid team. We all just came back to the game a little over a month ago and currently are working to kill Garrosh(cleared up to him in just 3 weeks of normal). We are 9 strong at the moment. Looking for the 10th person... We are a group of friends that have been raiding together since Pre-BC(Multiple top 20 guilds and even Vodka and DNT) a lot of history and friendship here. We all have lives and families now, casual raiders aiming to get stuff done in the little amount of time we raid.

We raid Tuesday and Sunday every week.

9Est-12est

Please add me, I'd rather speak with you over vent anyways!

Havitz#1977
    Last edited by havitz; 2014-03-11 at 03:33 PM.