Gearing up my Tank.

In gearing up my tank should I just run Ordos 3 times per week and use all 3 bonus rolls on him or save some for LFR? I've been using some in LFR but it seems maybe it might be more beneficial to use them all on Ordos?

Quote Originally Posted by lespaul5895 View Post
    In gearing up my tank should I just run Ordos 3 times per week and use all 3 bonus rolls on him or save some for LFR? I've been using some in LFR but it seems maybe it might be more beneficial to use them all on Ordos?
    You can only coin world bosses once per week per boss (any celestial counts as the celestials).
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Oh ok, I thought I had done this before. But now that I think back on it, it was Paragons in SoO that I did this on for the bow on my Hunter.

Deleted
    Generally, save coins for Ordos and Celestials - the item levels are just so much higher than LFR. I'd probably save the 3rd to accumulate for flex or normal, if you plan to do them eventually. At least until you get close to the cap of 10.

I would loot spec ret for Ordos (to avoid the parry/dodge stuff) and prot for Celestials (for tank tier).

15+ Year Old Account
    one ordos, one celestials, one in whatever you get the most upgrade in LFR, usually a shield, and then later on bosses which drop tier tokens.

Another question. How does my reforge/gems/enchants look on my gear? I know my trinket sucks just haven't had good luck getting anything yet.

Armory

striaght 320 haste gems in every socket is gonna be better than what you are doing imo.

Str socket bonuses are worthless. Just focus on haste.

Ok, I don't figure it's a huge difference from one to the other on this but I'd like some input anyway.

I know hit cap is 7.5%, but how far below that is acceptable?

I've gotten my gemming and reforging down to either 7.47% hit and 23.96% haste or 7.68% hit and 23.5% haste? I imagine the difference isn't huge but would just like to know what hit levels are acceptable to drop to.

Don't worry about 0.03%, that's one in every 3000 hits. :P

If just doing LFR I would use one a week on ordus. I would also try and get into flex.

Shad

Once I get my feet I'll start running flex, as of right now I'm gonna stick with LFR seeing as how I'm pretty new to tanking.