Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is still a big improvement from the small farm we had in MoP. I'm expecting it to get progressively better as the expansion goes along, as the garrisons will play an important role in WoD. It's not worth complaining about, as they've all heard it before and had said themselves it would take away from their resources to work on different parts of the game if they were to work strictly on garrisons. People are still crying for the raids to be more original, but they scream and cry about not having race-specific garrisons. I think it's better to build the larger matters at hand, such as these raids and the actual functions of the garrisons than the complete customization of the garrisons. I feel it will come in due time, and maybe next expansion there will be such things.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    I'm surprised no one posted this yet. Someone named Jeremy Feasel posted a preview of his "Garrison", which Zarhym retweeted.

..And here's the picture!

source: https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/442083194326634496
    This captures the scale of a Garrison better than any aerial shot could have.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    They have no plans to make sets for other races and are just doing alliance/horde (ie mostly human/orc) buildings.
    They've said they have no plans to make race-specific architecture available on release. They've said it's something they are considering for later production.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    My Garrison will look like a ghost town because all followers will be in the mines making me money.

My Garrison will look like a ghost town because all my followers will be sent on suicide missions and those lucky enough to come back can drink themselves to death in my tavern LOL
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-03-10 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This captures the scale of a Garrison better than any aerial shot could have.
    Yeah, i imagine they will be about the size of Thrallmar and honor hold.

Im a Orc Racist so why would i want other races buildings in my Garrison that i control?

I dont want a belf building that looks like a Turkish brothel or a forsaken building that looks like they are about to resurrect Frankenstein monster!

I dont want tepees or wigwams or stick mudhuts and i certainly dont want buildings that have been put together by cowboy builders aka goblins.

So give me my Orc built Fortress built to last and built for war give me my Orc Architecture!

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    So give me my Orc built Fortress built to last and built for war
    You might be dissapointed there buddy, they will propably look like generic mudhuts that are DEFINITELY not built to last.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You might be dissapointed there buddy, they will propably look like generic mudhuts that are DEFINITELY not built to last.
    Nah the guys who built Garroshes Orgrimmar will build my fortress!

*EDIT oh fuck i killed all the peons in the siege of org

Yeah your right it will be fucking mudhuts /sigh lol
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-03-10 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, i imagine they will be about the size of Thrallmar and honor hold.
    About the size of Theramore.