Deleted

PvP Power in World PvP and duels ?

So back in 5.0.5 PvP Power healing bonus was exclusive to arenas and bgs. My question is - is it still like that or PvP Power healing applies to duels and world pvp now as well?

On a side note, now that S15 has begun does Prideful seem to outperform PvE gear in World PvP or the heroic gear still has the upper hand?

Thank you for your answers !

- - - Updated - - -

So 178 people who play this game at the moment and do PvP saw my simple questions and couldn't answer to neither one of them? Are you kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodknight2012 View Post
    So back in 5.0.5 PvP Power healing bonus was exclusive to arenas and bgs. My question is - is it still like that or PvP Power healing applies to duels and world pvp now as well?

On a side note, now that S15 has begun does Prideful seem to outperform PvE gear in World PvP or the heroic gear still has the upper hand?

Thank you for your answers !

- - - Updated - - -

So 178 people who play this game at the moment and do PvP saw my simple questions and couldn't answer to neither one of them? Are you kidding me?
    pvp power works in duels and world pvp yes.

Nobody has full prideful yet so we do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    pvp power works in duels and world pvp yes.

so i should use my pvp-gear for duels and world pvp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Um people have full prideful. Some people ahve had full prideful 2 or 3 weeks ago. I am almost full prideful, just missing a trinket, which I should be able tot get now. I did not even get anything off the celestials and I even forgot to cap out one week.

Edit: Nercoed topic >.<
    Last edited by apepi; 2014-04-30 at 05:18 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Um people have full prideful. Some people ahve had full prideful 2 or 3 weeks ago. I am almost full prideful, just missing a trinket, which I should be able tot get now. I did not even get anything off the celestials and I even forgot to cap out one week.
    sorry its an old subject i re-used.