Ghostcrawler says Riot matches his personal work style more than Blizzard.

https://twitter.com/OccupyGStreet/st...37686840143872

GC keeps bashing blizzard and praising Riot since he left... I think this will encourage more wow developers to quit and move on to LoL instead...GC was not the first already, there were zileas and xelnath who both quit blizzard to work for riot

You really don't understand the concept of "bashing." I mean Jesus "Jack Daniels" Christ man, He even said "Both Blizzard and Riot are great places to work. "
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, as a former WoW player who loves watching stuff get destroyed watching WoW die is a hobby!

I'm not being all that sarcastic but this does not bode well for Blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

i feel like sammiches match my tastes better.

im totes hatin on hotdogs bro
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Both Blizzard and Riot are great places to work. I think Riot matches my personal work style a bit more." This is the actual quote. Did you really just use this as an example of him bashing blizzard? Are you one of those people who when someone says "I like coke" says "This guy hates pepsi, he just said it was worse than hitler!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering his quote was prefaced as
    Both Blizzard and Riot are great places to work
    I'm going to close this. Trolling is not acceptable here.