Resto Druid Weapon Predicament

So I just finished a Flex 4 run and got a 1 Hand off of Garrosh. Now I've been using my Flexible 548 Drakebinder Greatstaff for awhile now and I now have a Flexible 540 Mace of the Old Ones and a Flexible 540 Purehearted Cricket Cage. I don't know whether I should use the Staff or the Main hand and the Off hand.

Druid
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bwat/advanced

Main-Hand
    Flexible 540 Mace of the Old Ones

Off-Hand
    Flexible 540 Purehearted Cricket Cage

2 Hander
    Flexible 548 Drakebinder Greatstaff

I just did this comparison myself only with HC WF; I found the mainhand+offhand to be slightly better, but they are so similar that it makes no sense to move from one to another unless you are actively pursuing <1% upgrades.

TLDR; dont switch before you perhaps get a better mainhand or offhand. In its current state they are too similar.
    ^ I agree with this.

Just add up the stats and compare them:

Staff (with a mastery gem, fully upgraded)
    2979 stamina
    1966 intellect
    1493 spirit
    11374 SP
    1262 mastery
    Total of 2755 secondary stats.

Mace + offhand (with int/ma and spi/ma gems, fully upgraded)
    2936 stamina
    1997 intellect
    1487 spirit
    11372 SP
    1051 haste
    320 mastery
    Total of 2858 secondary stats.

So overall the MH/OH will give you marginally more intellect and secondary stats (if upgraded!), while the staff will give you marginally more stamina. The difference is minimal, and you'll gain more stats by spending that 1000 valor on upgrading other gear. 1000 valor to get +31 int and +103 haste is a terrible deal. As an example, spending half of that on upgrading your gloves would give you +106 int, +72 crit and +69 mastery.

TL;DR: Keep using the staff.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.