Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    What does the arrivals board say is the plane crashes/etc?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Apparently US authorities/media are heavily investigating the terrorism theory.

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/ma...-march-8-2014/

Because of the stolen passports.

EDIT: Also depending on what kind of warship and surveillance plane the 'muricans send we should know soon enough. For some reason I'm picturing an aircraft carrier and an AWACS, but it's probably a little destroyer with an ultralight equipped with binoculars.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2014-03-08 at 06:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

EDIT: Also depending on what kind of warship and surveillance plane the 'muricans send we should know soon enough. For some reason I'm picturing an aircraft carrier and an AWACS, but it's probably a little destroyer with an ultralight equipped with binoculars.
    It would not surprise me, about the media part. People are always looking for a story.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account

Heh which terrorists, some chinse minority with a grudge or what? Wasnt it like a zillion chinese people who perished in the crash and just a few from here and there from western countries?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Heh which terrorists, some chinse minority with a grudge or what? Wasnt it like a zillion chinese people who perished in the crash and just a few from here and there from western countries?
    Because only western countries have problem with terrorists, right? Right? I take it you have never heard of Uigurs? Why do you feel the urge to comment on things you know nothing about?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Because only western countries have problem with terrorists, right? Right? I take it you have never heard of Uigurs? Why do you feel the urge to comment on things you know nothing about?
    I meant the uguirs but the knifings from last week is a bit from a place crash with multiple nationalities.
    Regarding the media in US they usually dont go as far as tinfoil(as of yet) conspiracies regarding terrorism elsewhere.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The passport thing is extremely worrisome. It's unlikely to have two stolen passports on a single flight.

I'd say more likely than not this was a suicide bombing.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    I meant the uguirs but the knifings from last week is a bit from a place crash with multiple nationalities.
    Regarding the media in US they usually dont go as far as tinfoil(as of yet) conspiracies regarding terrorism elsewhere.
    Well China has its share of problems with minorities, as do other countries, trouble is, China tends to "solve" its problems with repression. And as the knife attacks, the revolts last year and other events show, it really is not working.

As for the crash, well there will be plenty of theories until/if the black boxes are found.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Well China has its share of problems with minorities, as do other countries, trouble is, China tends to "solve" its problems with repression. And as the knife attacks, the revolts last year and other events show, it really is not working.

As for the crash, well there will be plenty of theories until/if the black boxes are found.
    Dodgy radar coverage. Guess there are alot of oceoanic buoyes that the meassure stuff including the currents though so they can backtrack the oil spill so they find it.

Dodgy radar coverage. Guess there are alot of oceoanic buoyes that the meassure stuff including the currents though so they can backtrack the oil spill so they find it.
    And the Bay of Thailand isn't very deep (max depth 80 meters), so they should be able to dive to reach the wreckage once they find it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    well its been reported, i believe by Italian and Austrian Authorities that two STOLEN passports were used by unknown people to gain access to the plane.....if a plane suddenly goes dark without explanation, no distress signals out, or any hint of something going wrong can definitely lead to a theory that this crash can be due to a terrorist attack.

It doesn't make sense at all that the plane traffic controller lost contact suddenly without any explanation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    well its been reported, i believe by Italian and Austrian Authorities that two STOLEN passports were used by unknown people to gain access to the plane.....if a plane suddenly goes dark without explanation, no distress signals out, or any hint of something going wrong can definitely lead to a theory that this crash can be due to a terrorist attack.

It doesn't make sense at all that the plane traffic controller lost contact suddenly without any explanation.
    Dunno, if there was some drop in air pressure by whatever reason they would black out in seconds. Though a bomb is an equally good explenation but is their security that bad?
    We should know soon, its a reputable air company and it had alot of different nationalities, all of whoms governments will help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The passport thing is extremely worrisome. It's unlikely to have two stolen passports on a single flight.

I'd say more likely than not this was a suicide bombing.
    The stolen passports may or may not play a part in the loss of the aircraft it could be the result of the crew failing to react to a simple problem similar to the Air France Airbus that crashed into the Atlantic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also depending on what kind of warship and surveillance plane the 'muricans send.
    Really? You just had to take this opportunity to say that?

Plane crashes, lets use it to take a dig at Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Two people managed to get on the plane..Most likely they had a explosive device with them and blew the plane in pieces (pure speculation) Whatever may have happened it must have happened during a very short moment because there was no mayday calls from the plane so the pilot did not get a opportunity to do so.

Although HOW DO YOU LOSE A MASSIVE BOEING 777-200 THEY ARE MASSIVE. They had over 200 people aboard so at least 200+ cell phone GPS trackers. Don't tell me none of the work? I've seen GoPros survive a free fall from a private plane.

If the plane blew up how did no sensors pick up on a massive deceleration or decrease in altitude?

The plane had barely been airborn for 1h before it lost contact how has it taken us this long to reach the location? surely they could have been there within an hour? definitely getting some supernatural vibes here. They weren't flying over the Bermuda triangle or the Bermuda Tetrahedron right?

http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-03...MAS370/2d81a27 LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS FREAKY!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Two people managed to get on the plane..Most likely they had a explosive device with them and blew the plane in pieces (pure speculation) Whatever may have happened it must have happened during a very short moment because there was no mayday calls from the plane so the pilot did not get a opportunity to do so.

Although HOW DO YOU LOSE A MASSIVE BOEING 777-200 THEY ARE MASSIVE. They had over 200 people aboard so at least 200+ cell phone GPS trackers. Don't tell me none of the work? I've seen GoPros survive a free fall from a private plane.

If the plane blew up how did no sensors pick up on a massive deceleration or decrease in altitude?

The plane had barely been airborn for 1h before it lost contact how has it taken us this long to reach the location? surely they could have been there within an hour? definitely getting some supernatural vibes here. They weren't flying over the Bermuda triangle or the Bermuda Tetrahedron right?

http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-03...MAS370/2d81a27 LOOK AT THIS. THIS IS FREAKY!
    Even if the it would be a bomb it make little sense unless the largest of metal pieces are seriously small or it would still leave a radar trace.
    Didnt it just vanish from radar since it just lost altitude and was lost really close to sea level? If so in what manner (angle) did it drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post

Air France Flight 447 disappeared over the Atlantic in 2009 investigations proved that the flight crew had reacted incorrectly to inconsistent airspeed readings. It is far too early to speculate over the cause but I think it is safe to rule out supernatural forces.

Even if the it would be a bomb it make little sense unless the largest of metal pieces are seriously small or it would still leave a radar trace.
    Didnt it just vanish from radar since it just lost altitude and was lost really close to sea level? If so in what manner (angle) did it drop?
    Look at the link I posted, The last contact they had with the plane was when it had a altitude at 10,668m (That is normal cruising altitude) and was traveling at 876km/h (standard cruise speed for a Boeing 777-2H6/ER is 905 km/h at 10,668 (35000ft) One second later http://imgur.com/c5QPbuf and It's gone (note I assume the Altitude: 0ft is because the database lost track of it not because the altitude was actually 0ft because traveling at 471kt at sea level makes no sense.)

People that think that the stolen passports must have something to do with this note that the passports could have been 100% unrelated with the accident and most likely was an attempted drug smuggling businesses that would be way more likely than terrorist stealing passports to blow up a plane.
    Last edited by Axelond; 2014-03-09 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Really? You just had to take this opportunity to say that?

Plane crashes, lets use it to take a dig at Americans.
    It was an affectionate dig. If I got that offended every time somebody made a maple syrup joke on here....

10+ Year Old Account
    It was an affectionate dig. If I got that offended every time somebody made a maple syrup joke on here....
    Off topic but

Anadian!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi