Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever is responsible? For all we know it was just an accident :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Am I wrong to think, whoever is responsible for Flight 777 also set those ping signals to distract where the searchers should look?
    Haha that is jumping to the conclusion that someone has made some plan of it, which no evidence exists to suggest.

Wow... that kinda sounds like some exploitative drivel, designed to make a profit out of a recent tragedy. What a, quite frankly, despicable thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Whoever is responsible? For all we know it was just an accident :P
    There is nothing that would indicate it was an accident. There are no clues to support that the plane had even crashed to ocean/land.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    There is nothing that would indicate it was an accident. There are no clues to support that the plane had even crashed to ocean/land.
    Your signature seems appropriate in this case

10+ Year Old Account
    Too soon.™

So you have some hard evidence that it didn't crash i take it?

Please, guys, I knows it's fun to pretend like something big and mischievous is responsible...that this is some super terrorist plot and there is a giant and exciting news story just waiting to be broken, but there isn't. The plane is at the bottom the ocean. In many pieces. The plane is not secretly in a Burmese secret airstrip being converted to a giant flying bomb full of babies and tnt so it can be used to fly into Big Ben. It's gone. The bungling of Search and Recovery does not indicate foul play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Am I wrong to think, whoever is responsible for Flight 777 also set those ping signals to distract where the searchers should look?
    Yes you are. Why would they do that?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    So you have some hard evidence that it didn't crash i take it?
    No, but do you have some hard evidence that it crashed? And if it crashed, where? Nobody(?) knows.

Please, guys, I knows it's fun to pretend like something big and mischievous is responsible...that this is some super terrorist plot and there is a giant and exciting news story just waiting to be broken, but there isn't. The plane is at the bottom the ocean. In many pieces.
    The plane is probably in the bottom of the ocean. But it was most likely deliberately crashed there, which means it was not an accident.

The plane is not secretly in a Burmese secret airstrip being converted to a giant flying bomb full of babies and tnt so it can be used to fly into Big Ben. It's gone. The bungling of Search and Recovery does not indicate foul play.
    It's highly unlikely that it is secretly hidden somewhere, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible.

Yes you are. Why would they do that?
    Because they are hiding something?

The data and information we have about the flight path suggest the plane was deliberately crashed to the ocean for whatever reasons.

There are numerous different things that could have happened to the plane, everything from hijacking, pilot suicide, terrorism, being shot down and even ALIENS.

But an accident isn't one of them. Unless it was shot down by accident.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    alright.......NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So, this just in:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...es-flight.html

"MH370: wreckage found on Reunion 'matches Malaysia Airlines flight'

Fragments of a wing washed up in the French island of Reunion could be wreckage from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, says aviation expert"

Now, "where is Réunion?" might one ask, here:

Interesting....

So, this just in:
    Fragments of a wing washed up in the French island of Reunion could be wreckage from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, says aviation expert"
    Interesting....
    It's a necro from hell, but this doesn't really tell us much. It's been floating for more than a year if it even is from MH370.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wing is called "flaperon" in french? Ehehehe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Island of Réunion has a town called Le Tampon as well.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Not French. A flaperon is a combination of a flap and an aileron.

10+ Year Old Account

So, this just in:

I wouldn't get too worked up about this yet. All "matches Malaysia Airlines flight" actually means is "we can't rule out that it definitely could be from MH370". Maybe it will turn out to be a key piece of evidence, but for now, all we know is that it can't be dismissed (the way some other reported bits of flotsam have been)

Interesting....

I wouldn't get too worked up about this yet. All "matches Malaysia Airlines flight" actually means is "we can't rule out that it definitely could be from MH370". Maybe it will turn out to be a key piece of evidence, but for now, all we know is that it can't be dismissed (the way some other reported bits of flotsam have been).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Wow, who would have guessed they find the first part of the wreckage in the EU? Obviously they were searching at the wrong place all the time.
    Lets comb through the Mediterranean sea!

I kind of assumed the Americans shot this one down and hid the evidence. Planes don't just disappear entirely these days.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I kind of assumed the Americans shot this one down and hid the evidence. Planes don't just disappear entirely these days.
    The american airbase of Diego Garcia (British Indian Territory) is close to Reunion... Coincidence?

It is starting to be reported that the flaperon is from a Boeing 777.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Wow, who would have guessed they find the first part of the wreckage in the EU? Obviously they were searching at the wrong place all the time.
    Lets comb through the Mediterranean sea!
    You are joking.... right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    The american airbase of Diego Garcia (British Indian Territory) is close to Reunion... Coincidence?
    It was obviously the Russians too, even though they have no feasible way to get the rockets there in time or any evidence supporting that they had transported them.

Lets hold a UN investigation to prove it was them!! Sorry, I mean to "independently" find out who the culprit may have been with an "unbiased" investigation
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!