Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Almost no chance of that. Blizz is pretty happy with spriest. Don't expect it to change all that much.

I'm not sure about this .

Deleted
    i want t13 4 piece (or 2 piece?) for mind spike burst rotation back most fun i ever had on my spriest alt.

and i guess we are getting it at least in part through the new talents?

Deleted
    I agree that shadow priests are in bad place right now, considering that they only have 1 dps spec. But i've seen some spriest pull great numbers, so its more of a question if your playing your character correctly. Its a question of who is driving the car.

From all the time I have been playing as shadow priest they have been awful at scaling.

In Wrath they only buffed us in 3.3 after months of people complaining about it, and even then it was a minor buff.

Right now they are awful, Blizzard refuses to do anything about it.

And there were times in Cata when priests were awful too.

Multidotting? Oh we want you to do that but we are going to nerf your dots do oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by rohno View Post
    I agree that shadow priests are in bad place right now, considering that they only have 1 dps spec. But i've seen some spriest pull great numbers, so its more of a question if your playing your character correctly. Its a question of who is driving the car.
    Have you seen the number difference? Yes the numbers we are pulling look great but have you actually compared em to the other DPSs?
    I won't even mention single target since we plain suck at it.

Even in multitarget which was supposed to be our kind of fights. If the targets are too close to each other we still get outshined by other classes with passive cleave or havoc. Or when there are many adds they just get instakilled by locks. Even on protectors/paragons where we can shine. Other classes can do it better. Atleast on these fights if i'm a better player i'll pull out ahead... On single target fights there is no way in hell so maybe that's what you're saying
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2014-03-25 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rohno View Post
    Its a question of who is driving the car.
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    THE best thing I've read on these forums yet.
    But yeh I really hope they polish us and fix us. Also this might be asking alot but I'd want a general change in playstyle , making it abit more complex maybe. Than just a number tweak... But number tweak is fine also... I realise I can't have all I want :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    Well I really really hope they do something and somehow increase our DPS. "Keeping" or "making" the rotation/prio system interesting/more interesting would be a plus :P

Because the way I see it now we have no lvl87 spell (Or well we almost don't have it) and the 1.5sec cast on lvl90 spells seem to make it that we won't be using those either. It's already taxing to get a perfect halo..having to cast it also might make it a DPS loss. But ahwell I guess we'll get more info soon...i hope...
    I don't have the link, but a blue said the 1.5s would only be for healers. Shadow will still be instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jariyah View Post
    I don't have the link, but a blue said the 1.5s would only be for healers. Shadow will still be instant.
    Yeh when I wrote that they hadn't published it on mmo yet and I didn't really dig into the internet to find it :P I saw that it remains an instant for shadow later :P thx though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity