Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    The Patient GoKs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Not really because unlike you, I'm the one being mature in this situation.


    Yes, because majority of the general population of this forum is a mature top, high end heroic raider and theorycrafter.



    .
    Please take the time to go and check the armory of the people here saying you are wrong (me excluded because I suck and I know it), and you will find that they most propably cleared SoO HC before you did and at a lower ilvl and had to minmax and find the best people for specific jobs, and hence do know what they are talking about.They did not just get to Blow Garry away with 575ilvl when they got there. I might be wrong with the cleared before you did, but I highly doubt that.

    PS. I am a Dracco fanboy so what he says go..
    PSS. I am kidding, he just always have data to prove or try and prove his point, he has been proven wrong in the past, but that did not stop him from posting logs in the future and proving his point PoV, he is right most of the time though. And that is why I listen when he speaks, and so should you.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Not really because unlike you, I'm the one being mature in this situation.


    Yes, because majority of the general population of this forum is a mature top, high end heroic raider and theorycrafter.

    1. It's too late for me to run logs as we have already cleared for this week.
    2. Even if I could run logs, I wouldn't and if I did I wouldn't link them on this thread because it will solve nothing. What happens after I prove you wrong? You will shut up? Unlikely. After linking logs you would then have all the information you need to proceed to attack me and insult me and there will be no limits as each and every piece of data in the logs will not longer be secure and will spark too much attention and as a mature raiding guild, we do not seek the attention that possibly can be brought to us simple by "linking you logs over a childish argument on one single thread".

    Basically linking logs to prove one simple point is not worth the attention and attacks we are likely to receive by linking. If you don't want to take my word for it, fine. But don't go around saying you know everything there is to know about hunter dps unless you want to move this to private messages and we can discuss and mathematically evaluate each others idea which will be presented with data and calculations so we do not continue to cloud this thread with your ridiculous childish insults. Which will be the mature adult thing to do in this situation unless you enjoy attacking and insulting me in front of everyone.
    This guy, In every post you have written in there are claims that you are a troll because the complete and utter bullshit you have said. Please do one and let the Hunters which actually know how to play the class and know the requirements for the current raids help people.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    and you will find that they most propably cleared SoO HC before you did and at a lower ilvl and had to minmax a
    Not that what this quote says matters or what I am about to say matters but I've probably cleared it in a far fewer attempts on progression compared to them. I didn't even look at their dates nor do I care to but I this part just made me laugh. And the fact that you clearly stated you are not very experienced kind of lost any credibility you might have had.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Krillen View Post
    Please do one and let the Hunters which actually know how to play the class and know the requirements for the current raids help people.
    Okay dude, The difference between me and majority of the people in this thread else is that I actually provided some sort of mathematical data to a extent to back up my claims in this thread so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to while everyone else blindly insults and claim their data to be correct while not even having any data.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    Not that what this quote says matters or what I am about to say matters but I've probably cleared it in a far fewer attempts on progression compared to them. I didn't even look at their dates nor do I care to but I this part just made me laugh. And the fact that you clearly stated you are not very experienced kind of lost any credibility you might have had.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Okay dude, The difference between me and majority of the people in this thread else is that I actually provided some sort of mathematical data to a extent to back up my claims in this thread so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to while everyone else blindly insults and claim their data to be correct while not even having any data.
    you made some terrible graphs with no meaning

    that's not mathematical data.

  5. #65
    Okay dude, The difference between me and majority of the people in this thread else is that I actually provided some sort of mathematical data to a extent to back up my claims in this thread so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to while everyone else blindly insults and claim their data to be correct while not even having any data.

    Can you please show me what mathematical data you have given in this thread? Please go look at the Mage thread you did the same in, it will more then likely end up like that where you was mocked by several players for being a dumbass.

    Please just /quit your MMO account unless you are willing to except the fact you are wrong on nearly 100% of the things you say. You then think because people prove you wrong, they are insulting you. Grow up!

  6. #66
    You then think because people prove you wrong, they are insulting you. Grow up!
    No, actually they insult me because I proved them wrong. Not the other way around.

    Please just /quit your MMO account unless you are willing to except the fact you are wrong on nearly 100% of the things you say.
    Care to elaborate? I'm pretty sure majority of my calculations, evaluations and data have been pretty accurate for the most part. Maybe slightly off but it's unnoticeable.

    you made some terrible graphs with no meaning

    that's not mathematical data.
    It's a simplified mathematical data analysis which I did my best to simplify so you could easily comprehend the data and not get thrown off by my personal advanced statistical data reports.
    Last edited by Okay; 2014-03-12 at 11:30 PM.

  7. #67
    So I know it's a bit off-topic and stuff, but why hasn't this Okay guy been banned yet?

    Literally the ONLY thing he does is troll. Every post I have ever seen from him is him just spewing "mathematical proof" or other random phrases that aren't at all true. All he does is argue anything others say, for no reason, he never backs it up at all, like in that lynx rush is useless thread. He tries to mislead people into believing it's useful, as he does in every thread for every class. Then, he attacks anyone who tries to counter argue him by calling them immature and acts like he's above them.

    All he's doing is trying to spread misinformation.
    Last edited by Keltas; 2014-03-13 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I can't wait until they add scrolls to upgrade an item to WF/TF in the blizzard shop.

    You might think it's insane, but just wait.. it will happen. Save this comment.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    No, actually they insult me because I proved them wrong. Not the other way around.



    Care to elaborate? I'm pretty sure majority of my calculations, evaluations and data have been pretty accurate for the most part. Maybe slightly off but it's unnoticeable.



    It's a simplified mathematical data analysis which I did my best to simplify so you could easily comprehend the data and not get thrown off by my personal advanced statistical data reports.
    it's still not data if you don't even tell us where you got it, how you got it.

  9. #69
    Bloodsail Admiral Kissthebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    it's still not data if you don't even tell us where you got it, how you got it.
    Ironic /10

    kissthebaby#1726

  10. #70
    The Lightbringer Azortharion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Herfølge, Denmark
    Posts
    3,393
    This got derailed harder than <pop culture reference here>.

    Can we end/lock it?

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Ironic /10
    no constructive input

    /noneedfor10chars

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Ironic /10
    First thing that sprung to mind when I read his post was 'Pot calling the kettle black'

  13. #73
    Mechagnome Dhryke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio, US
    Posts
    632
    Trolls need to be fed. Stop feeding them.

  14. #74
    This thread has gotten out of control. Closing.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •