10+ Year Old Account

Star Wars Clone Wars Season 6 *spoilers*

I must say episode 1-4 is damn dark. And its very well written. Jedi almost found out the truth that happens in movie episode 3 at the end.

Kinda sad that the clone died . But it did had to be done.

Episodes from the sixth season of the series were released on March 7, 2014 on Netflix.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Wars_episodes

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite were the last four episodes following Master Yoda's journey to learn how he can retain his presence once he transcends to the Cosmic Force. It was cool to see Moraband and Darth Bane(voiced by Mark Hamill) the founder of the Order of the Sith Lords and creator of the Rule of Two (One master, one apprentice).
    Last edited by Fooliecoolie; 2014-03-17 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Wrong information

What I've been wondering since I've seen it, they know the clones have some sort of order where they kill all the Jedi and they know Count dooku had something to do with creating them, how did they not figure that puzzle out?

edit: great season nontheless, especially the last 4 eps.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    What I've been wondering since I've seen it, they know the clones have some sort of order where they kill all the Jedi and they know Count dooku had something to do with creating them, how did they not figure that puzzle out?

edit: great season nontheless, especially the last 4 eps.

They know they have a inhibitor chip. They think it's to curb their behavior to make them more receptacle to commands. They don't know it for order 66.

Deleted
    The first story arc was great, and the last one was quite interesting (midichlorian references aside)… but why, oh why, did they have to waste their time on Jar Jar? As much as I like Mother Talzin, those episodes were cringeworthy. And the banking crisis was just boring. It would've been nice to know what happened to Darth Maul, or Ventress.