Deleted

WoD starting gear just like in Cataclysm?

Hi, is there point in farming some epics from the Timeless Isle for my alts before Wod release so I can lvl faster?

Or is WoD going to have this kind of vendor like in Mount Hyjal in Catalysm where u can just buy decent greens and lvl just as fast? What was the difference back then between ilvl of those greens and let's call it medium-lvl raid epics? Was it worth it? Any info if blizzard will be adding similar vendors for WoD?

Deleted
    That vendor was only added after they started the scroll of resurrection boost to 80. I do not think they will add a similar vendor for WoD but then again with Blizzard you never know

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    That vendor was only added after they started the scroll of resurrection boost to 80. I do not think they will add a similar vendor for WoD but then again with Blizzard you never know
    Pandaria did however have a vendor in each zone that sold gear ever since the MoP beta, so it's safe to assume that they'll do the same in WoD.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well we can't really tell that as of yet since we don't have any beta or alpha information about if their are those vendors in the city but honestly, i think they will have it anyway it just makes it easier for when you transition from hitting 90 so you don't get wrecked when you start leveling, so honestly, I believe they will have the vendor. Besides getting timeless gear doesn't hurt at all since its insanely easy to get i have like 2 full mail and cloth sets laying around and my last two level 90's i need to level which is my mage whom is almost 90 and my shaman. You can never be too careful with blizzard xD

Deleted
    My best guess is that they will do like i MoP with the Adventure vendors who sell appropiate gear in different zones.

But like Wujong says, it doesn't hurt to get some TI gear, it wont take long to get it either if you have a couple of alts.