Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731
    & we`ve reeled in another warcraft fish. We`ll be dining well tonight ;p

  2. #22
    At the moment I have about 270g, got lucky with tossing stuff into the mystic toilet twice (dawn and dusk) and then I had like 900g. Buuut most of that money went into helping friends, trying for the pre-legendary staff and yeah. Kinda quit, too.
    "He did this to 8 women, and only got shot once??"

  3. #23
    I wonder how people like that manage to stay alive in the real world. Traffic lights must be so confusing...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

  4. #24
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    10,919
    I've added GW2 to the title as requested.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

  5. #25
    Damn moderators, always doing their job and making the forum a cleaner and better place...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

  6. #26
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Posts
    227
    NVM thought this was wow. Didn't look close enough.

  7. #27
    Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.

  8. #28
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    10,919
    Quote Originally Posted by xlanonym0uslx View Post
    Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.
    Making a mistake isn't against our rules, if you think someone is doing it deliberately to troll or derail a topic then by all means report it and we'll take a look at it - but everyone makes mistakes now and again.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

  9. #29
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I've added GW2 to the title as requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Damn moderators, always doing their job and making the forum a cleaner and better place...
    Quote Originally Posted by xlanonym0uslx View Post
    Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.
    I'm the one who post reported asking a section mod to change the title, sorry to ruin the fun. :P

    Lots of people find threads in "newest posts" on the front page and don't look at the section titles before posting, honest mistakes.
    Thanks Shamanic!

  10. #30
    Heh, I found it amusing how many folks came here posting about the wrong game. It doesn't bother me in the least really

  11. #31
    They're probably just looking at the "Recent Forum Posts" on the main page. It doesn't give you any information other than the topic title and being a WoW site, well...

    I'm down to 12g. I decided to buy some of the Lovestruck skins (not sure if I'm actually going to use them yet) and that wiped me out.

    I don't attempt to flip anymore. I've lost literally hundreds of gold trying. I just have no talent for it or any interest in it, so meh. Lesson learned, just a little too late though.
    "If you have been touched by the demon, it's like being touched by the back hand of God. Makes you sacred in a way, doesn't it? Makes you unique, with a kind of glory. The glory of suffering, even." - Penny Dreadful

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    They're probably just looking at the "Recent Forum Posts" on the main page. It doesn't give you any information other than the topic title and being a WoW site, well...

    I'm down to 12g. I decided to buy some of the Lovestruck skins (not sure if I'm actually going to use them yet) and that wiped me out.

    I don't attempt to flip anymore. I've lost literally hundreds of gold trying. I just have no talent for it or any interest in it, so meh. Lesson learned, just a little too late though.
    You should've made some money on the super skins, the GS bumped up to 80g not too long ago and I think you bought them at the same time as I did so they were 25-40g.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Heh, I found it amusing how many folks came here posting about the wrong game. It doesn't bother me in the least really
    I find it typical they usually come in here when it's about money.....

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by xlanonym0uslx View Post
    Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.
    MMO Champion is a WoW site, and this post showed up for me in the "most recent forum posts" section.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    MMO Champion is a WoW site, and this post showed up for me in the "most recent forum posts" section.
    It's not, check the name does it say WoW champion?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You should've made some money on the super skins, the GS bumped up to 80g not too long ago and I think you bought them at the same time as I did so they were 25-40g.
    I looked at the Super skins the other day. The GS was at ~60g. Being the usual dope that I am when it comes to the GW2 economy I've been debating whether to sell or wait. I'm basically damned if I do and damned if I don't. Every time I wait Anet re-releases the items and their price plummets, every time I don't wait they skyrocket in price a short while later.
    "If you have been touched by the demon, it's like being touched by the back hand of God. Makes you sacred in a way, doesn't it? Makes you unique, with a kind of glory. The glory of suffering, even." - Penny Dreadful

  17. #37
    Oh yea, I sold my Halloween items shortly before the 2nd one because I thought they'd return and plummet ofc that didn't happen so I missed out on thousands of gold
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    70k.
    I got it by making the best meth in the city.
    (Just kidding: auction house flipping a few flasks and potions, questing and selling engineering + leather working stuff. Buying mats cheap and selling for far more. Mote of Harmony in the beginning of MoP was great too.
    The title even says "GW2"...

  19. #39
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    11,163
    Incredibly low..i just buy stuff with real money as it's much quicker than grinding

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    The title even says "GW2"...
    It didn't at first.

    Ya'll need to relax about the whole WoW posting thing, sheesh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •