Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

GW2 - How much gold do you guys have and how did you get it?

I have 700g and I earned 300g of it from doing dungeons for 2-3 weeks everyday, and found a Storm a while ago and sold it for 400g. But I want more money. More money = more fun.

I had 21 gold last time I looked.

I just sell everything I have. All rares and masterworks below level 70 I will put on the tradepost. Any exotic I get I will put on the tradepost as well.

I know dungeons are a big money maker but I can never get a committed group and I don't pug.

Most of the money I do get is spent on gems.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2014-03-08 at 03:54 PM.

Actual gold around 200g.
    Other stuff in terms of items that I can flip are about 2.5k-3k
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Tp flipping for life.
    The more money you got to flip, the more you can make from it. It can be risky, but I have doubled all my money within a week the first time I tried this.

Deleted
    70k.
    I got it by making the best meth in the city.
    (Just kidding: auction house flipping a few flasks and potions, questing and selling engineering + leather working stuff. Buying mats cheap and selling for far more. Mote of Harmony in the beginning of MoP was great too.

70g. Made from just playing the game.

I don't know how to flip and don't really understand it so I'll be poor forever.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

*nevermind*

I thought this was a wow-post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

I don't know how to flip and don't really understand it so I'll be poor forever.
    Old clip, but may give you some hints: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqviXuS1vY

I see first post say 100g. I look at which forum this post is in because 700g seems low for WoW... I read the rest of the comments and wonder why other people don't do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    I see first post say 100g. I look at which forum this post is in because 700g seems low for WoW... I read the rest of the comments and wonder why other people don't do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    70k.
    (Just kidding: auction house flipping a few flasks and potions, questing and selling engineering + leather working stuff. Buying mats cheap and selling for far more. Mote of Harmony in the beginning of MoP was great too.
    Talked about Guild Wars 2 <_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    70k.
    Good job looking at where this thread is posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    So many wow players responding :') Lmfao. That's... very interesting XD

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

It's actually very easy once you understand. I can help you to try this once with some small item that is low cost and low profit, so if you do something wrong it's alright. Good way to learn. Once you get it, it's easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got like 9k on my main, i got the Pet from sha of pride, sold it for 4,7k dont know how i got the g i had before, i do a lot of dailies wich gives a lot of gold over time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Got like 9k on my main, i got the Pet from sha of pride, sold it for 4,7k dont know how i got the g i had before, i do a lot of dailies wich gives a lot of gold over time.
    And another one bites it.

I usually stay at around 20g, from doing dungeons mostly. It's not much, but it enough to get by. I don't play the TP nor do I care to farm in Frostgorge for hours. There really isn't much to spend gold on once you have your gear.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-03-08 at 07:11 PM.

Lol @ Wow players posting

10+ Year Old Account
    I fluctuate between 300-400g, mostly just playing. Flipped a couple skins. First chunk of change I made from forging precursors. I spend lots of gold :/
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually stay around 200g, not counting materials in my bank. I'm pretty much always saving up for my next legendary or other expensive skin so I just keep a bit of a buffert in case there's suddenly lots of money to be had by flipping a specific item on the TP, anything above that buffert is spent on gems or materials.

Deleted
    around 50k. Just bought Tabard of the Lighbringer and Magic Rooster for a total of 500k. Got it from buying and reselling expensive vanity items. Like TCG mounts, sylvanas music box, high society top hat, etc...

Deleted
    & we`ve reeled in another warcraft fish. We`ll be dining well tonight ;p