Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    At the moment I have about 270g, got lucky with tossing stuff into the mystic toilet twice (dawn and dusk) and then I had like 900g. Buuut most of that money went into helping friends, trying for the pre-legendary staff and yeah. Kinda quit, too.

I wonder how people like that manage to stay alive in the real world. Traffic lights must be so confusing...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    I've added GW2 to the title as requested.

Damn moderators, always doing their job and making the forum a cleaner and better place...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    NVM thought this was wow. Didn't look close enough.

Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xlanonym0uslx View Post
    Can the mods remove or even infract the people posting about WoW lol? It's clearly off topic and I'd like to keep ignorant and less than average intelligent people off MMO-C.
    Making a mistake isn't against our rules, if you think someone is doing it deliberately to troll or derail a topic then by all means report it and we'll take a look at it - but everyone makes mistakes now and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I've added GW2 to the title as requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Damn moderators, always doing their job and making the forum a cleaner and better place...
    I'm the one who post reported asking a section mod to change the title, sorry to ruin the fun. :P

Lots of people find threads in "newest posts" on the front page and don't look at the section titles before posting, honest mistakes.
    Thanks Shamanic!

Heh, I found it amusing how many folks came here posting about the wrong game. It doesn't bother me in the least really

They're probably just looking at the "Recent Forum Posts" on the main page. It doesn't give you any information other than the topic title and being a WoW site, well...

I'm down to 12g. I decided to buy some of the Lovestruck skins (not sure if I'm actually going to use them yet) and that wiped me out.

I don't attempt to flip anymore. I've lost literally hundreds of gold trying. I just have no talent for it or any interest in it, so meh. Lesson learned, just a little too late though.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    They're probably just looking at the "Recent Forum Posts" on the main page. It doesn't give you any information other than the topic title and being a WoW site, well...

I'm down to 12g. I decided to buy some of the Lovestruck skins (not sure if I'm actually going to use them yet) and that wiped me out.

I don't attempt to flip anymore. I've lost literally hundreds of gold trying. I just have no talent for it or any interest in it, so meh. Lesson learned, just a little too late though.
    You should've made some money on the super skins, the GS bumped up to 80g not too long ago and I think you bought them at the same time as I did so they were 25-40g.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Heh, I found it amusing how many folks came here posting about the wrong game. It doesn't bother me in the least really
    I find it typical they usually come in here when it's about money.....

MMO Champion is a WoW site, and this post showed up for me in the "most recent forum posts" section.

Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    MMO Champion is a WoW site, and this post showed up for me in the "most recent forum posts" section.
    It's not, check the name does it say WoW champion?

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You should've made some money on the super skins, the GS bumped up to 80g not too long ago and I think you bought them at the same time as I did so they were 25-40g.
    I looked at the Super skins the other day. The GS was at ~60g. Being the usual dope that I am when it comes to the GW2 economy I've been debating whether to sell or wait. I'm basically damned if I do and damned if I don't. Every time I wait Anet re-releases the items and their price plummets, every time I don't wait they skyrocket in price a short while later.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Oh yea, I sold my Halloween items shortly before the 2nd one because I thought they'd return and plummet ofc that didn't happen so I missed out on thousands of gold

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    70k.
    I got it by making the best meth in the city.
    (Just kidding: auction house flipping a few flasks and potions, questing and selling engineering + leather working stuff. Buying mats cheap and selling for far more. Mote of Harmony in the beginning of MoP was great too.
    The title even says "GW2"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredibly low..i just buy stuff with real money as it's much quicker than grinding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    The title even says "GW2"...
    It does now...it didn't before.

Anyways, people should probably keep things on topic from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    So many wow players responding :') Lmfao. That's... very interesting XD

It's actually very easy once you understand. I can help you to try this once with some small item that is low cost and low profit, so if you do something wrong it's alright. Good way to learn. Once you get it, it's easy.
    fine by me

Anything to help fun crafting to 500 and bifrost
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.