Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

[A - Kel'Thuzad] 14/14H Royal Militia US#27 Recruiting for Warlords

Realm: (US) Kel'Thuzad (recently moved from Bleeding Hollow)
    Faction: Alliance
    Incentives: Well-qualified recruits will receive free faction change/server transfer, if applicable. If any recruit successfully completes trial, we will also pay for a month of game time.
    Trial Process: Since Heroic SoO is now cross-realm, we will typically do 1-2 weeks of cross-realm raid trialing to do a quick check of whether or not you are a obviously a bad fit for the guild, before any money is spent. After that, we would like you to transfer to our server and join the guild, so we can get to know you better both in and out of raids.

When we raid:
    Raids per week: 4 during progression (rarely 5). Typically Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday plus a fourth day (either Wednesday or Sunday) we agree upon week-by-week. We will not main raid Friday or Saturday.
    Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 8:00-12:00EST. We will typically start the group slightly before 8, and be making our first boss pull between 8:10 and 8:15.

News
    We've been alternating 2x10H and 25H while selling full clears of H SoO for a few months now. We've been beta testing our classes and the raids. Can't wait for WoD and some new raids...

What we're currently doing:
    From now until 6.0, we will be alternating between one 25H group or two 14/14H groups every week so that we stay sharp in facing the challenges of both difficulties. We also have a strong presence on the WoD beta and will be doing raid testing as it is available. We are also selling H SoO (including Garrosh mount) to prepare the gbank for WoD.

We are still recruiting for a few WoD core spots (a few of the people who come to our 25s are "friends and family" fillers who don't plan on raiding in WoD).

Who should apply?
    While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the following:

1. Ranged DPS (We can make just about any high-parsing, intelligent Ranged DPS work, but we are especially looking for a hunter, warlock or mage)
    2. Strong Healers (Especially a disc/holy priest)
    3. Melee DPS (we can make anything work, but we're especially looking for Ret Paladin and Feral Druid)
    4. Tanks (Guardian Druid or Prot Warrior/Paladin... and must be extremely comfortable with an offspec)

Ideally the potential recruit will be:
    -12/14H or greater
    -565+ with legendary cloak
    -Experienced with heroic progression over multiple tiers and expansions.
    -Generally Amazing

If you are not that advanced but are competent and can demonstrate it, then we'd still be happy to chat.

Who should I contact?
    The best people to contact are:
    -Isamoo (Isamoo#1333) - Recruitment Officer
    -Minimerlinx (Mini#1532) - Guild / Raid Leader

If necessary, our other officers can also be contacted:
    -Jellog (Jellog#1552)
    -Sacredknight (Sacredknight#1804)

Additionally, you can apply online at:
    http://royalmilitia.taggedup.com/apply

Watch us play!
    While not all of us are always streaming, we can usually turn our streams on if asked.
    twitch.tv/minimerlinx - Mage / Warlock PoV
    twitch.tv/jdooley511 - Restoration Druid / Balance Druid / Brewmaster Monk PoV
    twitch.tv/isamoobh - Discipline Priest / Shadow Priest / Restoration Druid PoV
    twitch.tv/Aughyssul - Blood Death Knight PoV

About Royal Militia:
    We're a guild that has been around since Vanilla, with many of us having raided together for many years. We focus primarily on PVE progression while maintaining a good balance with RL commitments. Many of us are working professionals or Canadians that do this for fun. What do we consider fun? Killing bosses, which includes actively preparing for each new tier by testing on the PTR and developing our own strategies for handling mechanics. You can read more about us on our website: royalmilitia.taggedup.com
    Last edited by Sacredknight19; 2014-09-14 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updating info

Wtb more peeps, especially a tank

Tanks would be great. The two you have now could use a break!

Very strong core team with a friendly team attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Also very interested in potential mergers.

I think I'm the most active MMO-C user in this guild...

I doubt it
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

So good to be on a server where you're not ganked in Shrine...looking forward to meeting new peeps and slaying dragons!

- - - Updated - - -

I personally will pay for quality XFERS. Come check it out! World 6th fastest H Garrosh kill. Does that even mean anything?! Who knows -- perhaps you should come find out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredknight19 View Post
    Wtb more peeps, especially a tank
    WTB another tank!! Second raid happening this Thursday! Come check it out!!
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for more friends as we continue towards a second 14/14H group!
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

wtb another tank friend! and more peeps for the second group as we get ready for the mythic switch!

- - - Updated - - -

to the TOP

Looking for more great folks - the roster is filling up - be a part of the fun!

Bump, looking for apps!

Still looking for more -- our second run cleared 9/14H in a couple of hours -- come clear the rest of it with us on Monday night! Garrosh mounts are on open roll if you don't already have one, and most folks already have one!

- - - Updated - - -

Come one, come all -- check out this great guild! Can't wait to see your application!

- - - Updated - - -

We also tell good jokes!

A rabbi, a priest, and a Lutheran minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of joke?"

- - - Updated - - -

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
    One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal."
    The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him "Juan".

Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum.
    Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal.

Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for more!!

Well thank you kind sir!

A grasshopper walks into a bar.

Bartender says we have a drink named after you.

Grasshopper says "You have a drink named Steve?!"

Fedya we need to work on your jokes...

Fortunately I play better than I jest, but not by much!

- - - Updated - - -

Also recruiting people who can tell jokes!

A woman and a duck walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "Where'd you get the pig."

The woman says, "That's not a pig, that's a duck."

He says, "I was talking to the duck."

Two groups going 14/14H this week -- join a great team and get your shot at that mount! Heroic heirlooms for everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

So I was ridin' around in the Eastern Plaguelands last week, and I saw a Ghoul in the distance. As I got closer, I saw 4 Tauren Paladins come in out'a nowhere, and start bashing on this poor little Scourge, and all I could think, was "Holy Cow; It's Bulls on Crusade!"

- - - Updated - - -

Still recruiting good folks!

Looking for a new guild joke-creator. Fedya's jokes are getting worse and worse.
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!