WoD and profession leveling

Is there anything on leveling up professions quicker? Cause things from previous content aren't well, current anymore. Will blizzard implement a way to boost leveling professions?

Not that I've heard.

I'd love it if they re-did Leatherworking, though. I just started playing again after a long hiatus, and started fresh on another server. My god, I forgot how bad Leatherworking is. My poor Rogue just kills and kills and kills mobs for leather. It's mind numbing. I don't recall other professions needing /this/ much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    Not that I've heard.

I'd love it if they re-did Leatherworking, though. I just started playing again after a long hiatus, and started fresh on another server. My god, I forgot how bad Leatherworking is. My poor Rogue just kills and kills and kills mobs for leather. It's mind numbing. I don't recall other professions needing /this/ much.
    Tailoring. Depending on how you go about it, doing 350-425 takes a hilarious 60 stacks of frostweave cloth. Although granted, you get a few stacks just from levelling, especially if you picked up cloth scavenging first.

I just googled 'power leveling *profession* 1-600' and it gave me a site that I used to level blacksmithing decently quick. I mostly mined all the mats but it took a week or so of casual playing to max out blacksmith ( I tried to do like 50 points a night). Which really isn't too bad. I don't know how leatherworking is since I don't have it but blacksmith wasn't that bad.

On that note, not to hijack thread by any means, but since I already have 600 BS/Mining, I want to get a supplementary 2 professions from the level boost. I'd like alchemy for the transmutes living steel but I'm wondering if I should just go like JC/Eng just to sell everything I can to make money. Which would best do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can now pay $60 for a level 60 char to have max professions and a boost to 90....