Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    most of the nordic dudes and germans speak english better than an english, just so you know.
    Scandinavians yes, but certainly not Hermann ze Germans. The average german speaking person has pretty sub-par command of the english language, and generally terrible pronunciation. Has a lot to do with the fact that they're dubbing all their movies, so people rarely have to deal with authentically spoken english at all in everyday life.

The small northen European countries dont have language specific realms, we get lumped in with the english speaking realms. I personlly dont find this an issue most of the time, you do get young kids at times though(really young)and their understanding of english might not always be perfect. You cant avoid having dutch, scandis etc on english EU realms though since that is the best option available to people from these countries.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

This guys speaks english better than half the people on US servers, he'd fit in fine with us :P