Looking for someone to help build me a UI can compensate!

Title pretty much states it all i'm pretty clear with what I want, but don't have alot of experience packaging addons if it's not against the rules I wouldn't mind paying someone to help me do so due to the vast amount of addons available there may be something that you know will fit my needs better etc thanks!

Deleted
    I wouldn't really be sure how to help you build a UI, since a large part of making one relies on personal taste. It is a very enjoyable process, that seemingly never ends, and if someone were to make a UI for you now, you would certainly wish to change it within a month. The UI needs to be functional, most importantly, and good looking for you after that.

The only tip I can give you is to get a basic addon like ElvUI (or another addon that allows you to move around stuff) and then start adding to that and fiddling with the settings, in order to see what you want. I would also strongly recommend browsing through the Post your UI sticky and look at what some of the really creative people have done there, in order to get some inspiration. Also, make sure your fonts are all consistent with each other! Made a world of difference for me!

Few decent UI addons I know:

ElvUI
    TukUI (Same as ElvUI but less customisable I believe)
    LUI
    ShadowedUnitFrames

You'll have to customise these yourself as this relies heavily on personal taste.