Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    In our circle of discussion.. 67.10% of people agree. Thats a fact based on the MMO Champion flying poll.
    And MMO is not a good side to take a poll if you want to find out what the average WoW player thinks. This side is filled to the brim with pseudo elitists, classic whiners, rp people and the likes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    You just haven't met a good ganker.
    Said someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I attacked Honor Hold a few years ago by myself, turns out there were about 5-7 flagged players there are max level. I want to say this was during Cataclysm. Trying to get that 1.5 seconds to mount up while people are desperately trying to tag you and kill you before you can fly away is really tricky.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that you're unable to log out if you're in combat? You could, technically, alt+f4 to close WoW, but I'm fairly certain that, while your game does close, your character still remains online for the duration of the combat, only really logging out after dying or the combat ending, whichever comes first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that you're unable to log out if you're in combat? You could, technically, alt+f4 to close WoW, but I'm fairly certain that, while your game does close, your character still remains online for the duration of the combat, only really logging out after dying or the combat ending, whichever comes first.
    Let's just say, me vs. 5+ people didn't go in my favor. It's very easy to log out once you are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Oh, did Blizz do an official poll where people logged in and voted? No? Stop lying. No poll, unless offered officially by Blizz, is worth a shit for EITHER side of the aisle.
    And when that poll (as if the official status of it mattered) doesn't go your way either, you can always fall back on the "polls are meaningless anyhow" excuse. Give us a break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drytoast View Post
    It's a case by case situation. If it looks like mounting up isn't gonna get me away from the situation, then yeah...logging off...swapping to alt to be productive over the course of the next ten minutes or so is much...MUCH easier and actually more enjoyable than trying to mount up and escape while you are doing everything in your power to have me not escape.

And like I said, it's more rewarding.

See you would rather I opt to try and escape, while you try and not let me escape. That's the game you wanna play, for your own amusement. I'd rather just rob ya of that and log off knowing you are most likely sitting in the bushes grinning and laughing to yourself in hopes that I res...while I'm actually off being productive somewhere else...trolling you and wasting your time.

If I clearly don't want to pvp...why then would I reward someone who's trying to be an ass, by playing their game?

Why wouldn't I opt instead, to troll you into looking at a dead body for the next ten minutes, while I'm off somewhere else being productive?

Seems like a win win to be honest.
    I wouldn't know. I don't do ganking. But the thought of interrupting (t9 sucks) your game play for 10 minutes gives me a sickening hard on.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-11-30 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Let's just say, me vs. 5+ people didn't go in my favor. It's very easy to log out once you are dead.
    As it would be to run back to your body (which you would have to do anyways after relogging), resurrecting at max possible distance, preferably with a wall or other obstacle between you and the others, and mount up on your land mount or simply hearth away.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I wouldn't know. I don't do ganking. But the thought of interiority your game play for 10 minutes gives me a sickening hard on.
    HAHAHA. I'm sure the wind changing direction gives you a sickening hard on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    In our circle of discussion.. 67.10% of people agree. Thats a fact based on the MMO Champion flying poll.
    Next time, add that tid bit. "Players" is a very generic term, and since you are not above lying, I figured it best to correct you when it comes to ACTUAL facts about flight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And when that poll (as if the official status of it mattered) doesn't go your way either, you can always fall back on the "polls are meaningless anyhow" excuse. Give us a break.
    What part of "No poll, unless offered officially by Blizz, is worth a shit for EITHER side of the aisle." did I stutter on? If an OFFICIAL poll by Blizz says the majority hates flight and doesn't want it back (book mark this post), then I will CONCEDE to the majority that flight is not wanted, and will officially withdraw from ALL conversations to do with flight. Until then, you can stop flaming, and others can stop lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an extremely silly point.
    It's not.

I hate PvP, yet was forced to play on PvP realms for 4 years, due to friends being there.
    When I got engaged more than once, I simply logged onto an alt.

Flying, no flying, mount, no mount, if I don't want to PvP I won't PvP.
    That is his argument and it is a totally valid one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    As it would be to run back to your body (which you would have to do anyways after relogging), resurrecting at max possible distance, preferably with a wall or other obstacle between you and the others, and mount up on your land mount or simply hearth away.
    No need to talk out your ass. I died quite a lot thinking I was out of sight, just to be hit by a hunter arrow or mage with fireblast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's not.

I hate PvP, yet was forced to play on PvP realms for 4 years, due to friends being there.

PvP is for kiddies and masochists anyway. Not missing anything.

Infraction.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-11-30 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was unnecessarily rude.

Deleted
    Navigating around them is not possible if what you said is true.

First you tell someone:

Then you tell me:

Like I said. Stop trolling and lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Your flame posts are not helping.
    I don't think you fully grasp the situation.

I told someone not to aggro mobs who had previously said - "Don't mind dealing with BS mobs at my digsite, can't stand dealing with all the BS mobs omw to the dig site."

Clearly, I was referring to mobs leading up to the objective something I considered obvious even without that quote. It seems I over estimated your ability to follow this.

As I've previously stated you will aggro a mob 3 feet away from regardless of how you got there - its a basic in game fact. Given how simple and well known this rule is, is it likely someone would suggest its possible to NOT aggro them?

It is you that brought up mobs 3 feet away not me, I was merely responding in your language. Please don't accuse me of lying when all I'm doing is helping you understand. Its not my fault you post first and think second.

That is not a flame post - its the very point I am making. It seems peoples ability to navigate around mobs has been lost due to all this mindless flying.

In future it would serve you well to more carefully consider the situation before accusing people of not thinking when you are not capable of following simple logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's not.

So you'd say flying does not affect the amount of people available for wpvp?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote of the century?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    I told someone not to aggro mobs who had previously said - "Don't mind dealing with BS mobs at my digsite, can't stand dealing with all the BS mobs omw to the dig site."
    And if the roads and side paths are littered with mobs to and from the dig site, then there is NO EARTHLY way not to aggro something. Which makes your comment a troll post. So just man up and admit that you were being fucking snarky and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote of the century?
    Probably the millenium. And I stand by it. PvP brings out the worst element. It is like shit head teenage punks whacked out on Monster just before strapping on an XBox headset. It should be removed from the game. This however is offtopic and should be addressed in another thread.

INFINITELY EASIER? !?!?

Are you gone berserk on us? Mount up is 1 SECOND and you're away.

Really when I read shit like this, words fail me.
    It's called a target macro + instant cast spell.

Try mounting in a second.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Nothing like a false sweeping blanket statement.
    Last edited by Ordinator; 2014-11-30 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    It's called a target macro + instant cast spell.

Try mounting in a second.
    Line of sight. You need 1.5 secs.

Deleted
    And if the roads and side paths are littered with mobs to and from the dig site, then there is NO EARTHLY way not to aggro something. Which makes your comment a troll post. So just man up and admit that you were being fucking snarky and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the millenium. And I stand by it. PvP brings out the worst element. It is like shit head teenage punks whacked out on Monster just before strapping on an XBox headset. It should be removed from the game. This however is offtopic and should be addressed in another thread.
    No it just take a bit of skill that's all.

Now it just seems you are attempting to back track else you would have said all that to begin with.