Page 1 of 942
... LastLast

Possibly no flying throughout entire xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So we finally have a San Fran fotage even though its just an interview with Furor, something came out from it :P

Near the end of the interview they hint at no flying throughout the entire xpac.

Make my flying only mounts be used as ground only mounts and i will be fine with it..what I'm most upset is that i cant use my favorite mounts that i put a LOT (years in some cases) of effort into...

Thumbs up.

I'm so happy! Best expansion ever!

Wouldn't mind to be honest. I play on a PvP realm so it just means there will be more action. :P

Oh joy, going afk on flight paths is so much fun and immersive.

Would be nice if you linked to a time...
    Armory

<WHATEVER WERE AWESOME> - 14/14 Heroic US 4th West 16th 25m Always Recruiting

I wont sub then. For context, yes I played Vanilla. Yes, I rode throughout TBC. But those days are gone and if they disallow flying entirely, I'm done. Not so much because I couldn't live without it as because I don't like arbitrary restrictions like this. Every expansion they seem to get some asinine notion (no rep from dungeons, all rep from dailies was the MoP one) and instead of saying "does this make sense, is it good for the game" they impose something silly on the players. It would be especially hypocritical given that they have sold flying mounts for real money.

Oh and before anyone types the silly stock replies....

Yes, I know, it's their game, they can do what they want. So can I.

Yes, I know, I'd still be able to fly in the other parts of the world. This is irrelevant since anyone at 90+ will be spending the vast majority of their time in the new zones.
    Last edited by clevin; 2014-03-09 at 12:53 AM.

And not a single fuck was given.

I would love there to be no flying for many reasons.

1. I love exploring games. in Skyrim I never used the mounts just walked.

2. I would love to see the butt hurt from people this bothers.

**not really many reasons***
    Last edited by Harry Botter; 2014-03-09 at 12:53 AM.

This is going to be up there with the STAR WARS NGE. As an avid gamer of 25+ years I hope that this is not true.

Wtf? If that's the case I'll be unsubbing, and I've been subbed since BC.

Obviously not just for this reason alone, but yeah. So far, 0 selling points in the next xpac for me, save character model updates.

To be fair, I'm going flightpath -> afk a lot more lately, simply because of the sheer boredom that is flying yourself. But yes, if they really think about that they better make all mounts usable in non-flight zones, and maybe add nicer ground riding animations for some of them.
    There are too many design flaws in your game. As a result, your customers' game experience may be degraded. Fire or replace the failing developers if you don't want to see this message again.

Time to find something else to play.

I personally think they should stick to no flying until first major patch. Like someone above has said, if my flight mounts can be used as ground I'll be happy. If not I'm gonna be pissed because I have a tonne of flight mounts I've worked for and would like to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Wtf? If that's the case I'll be unsubbing, and I've been subbed since BC.
    I'm sure blizzard will remember your greatness and miss you dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Time to find something else to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    And not a single fuck was given.

I would love there to be no flying for many reasons.

1. I love exploring games. in Skyrim I never used the mounts just walked.

2. I would love to see the butt hurt from people this bothers.

**not really many reasons***
    1) And I'm sure you never fly now. Wait, you do? Then you're a fucking hypocrite. You can ride, hell you can WALK almost everywhere in WoW *today*. Unless you do, you're just mouthing off here.

I'm laughing at everyone who's saying they're unsubbing just because you won't be able to fly. Kind of hilarious

I personally love the idea of not being able to fly. The world feels so much bigger and scarier while not being able to fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Valock View Post
    I'm sure blizzard will remember your greatness and miss you dearly.
    I couldn't give a shit if Blizzard misses me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Near the end of the interview they hint at no flying throughout the entire xpac.
    He said "at ship we wont allow players to fly at all" Which just means what they have been saying...no flying possibly until the 2nd patch.